Happy Thanksgiving VTCOA

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
I would like to wish everyone here a very Happy Thanksgiving filled with family & friends. No matter how tough things get all you have to do is take a quick look around and I'm sure you'll find plenty to be thankful for. I know I can, family is everything and this day will be a great excuse to get them all together under one roof.

Happy Thanksgiving!:rock: Plenty to be thankful for,... that's for sure.!! Hey the gorilla has been seen around these parts lately. That's something to be thankful for. :p

Just think - IF the pilgrims would have had a donkey on Thanksgiving - we'd be getting a piece of ass !!

Happy Thanksgiving from the other side of the pond :rock: :rock: :rock:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. this will be the 1st year Jase wont be with us but i'm thankful and proud he's serving my country.

eddie102870 said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. this will be the 1st year Jase wont be with us but i'm thankful and proud he's serving my country.
May God bless him, and keep him safe, one and all.......

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Remember to keep those in our Armed Forces that are away from their families, in your thoughts. Make sure as well to keep in your thoughts those who cannot be with family due to other circumstances, whatever they may be.:)

Despite any adverse circumstances which may present themselves, I do hope and pray that each and every one of us can find good cause to be thankful on this day that our leaders have so graciously set aside...

I'm thankful for all of you who've been so supportive of Lynette and I.....

It is a blessing to have this forum and it's many gracious souls.

Thanks be to God and thanks to you all......

D

Django said:
Despite any adverse circumstances which may present themselves, I do hope and pray that each and every one of us can find good cause to be thankful on this day that our leaders have so graciously set aside...

I'm thankful for all of you who've been so supportive of Lynette and I.....

It is a blessing to have this forum and it's many gracious souls.

Thanks be to God and thanks to you all......

D
May go bless you and Lynette my friend.

Happy Thanksgiving.....thoughts and prayers for you and your families on this holiday fellas....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back