Happy Trails

portlandsrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well,,, the transaction has been completed... My 2008 Truck of the Year has been sold. The new owner is just north of Vancouver B.C.
I bought the truck in October of 2006 and have loved every second of it. I've owned LOTS of vehicles and the Viper Truck was by far the most fun ride I've ever driven. It was just time for me to move on. I got my asking price and someone is getting a beautiful, well maintained ride.
I've told the new owner of the truck about vtcoa and I'm sure he'll be posting up here soon...
I have a feeling that I'll be back. :) Happy Trails, Gentlemen...
:rock:

proof35-vi.jpg

WTF??? This doesn't mean YOU'RE leaving does it??! :mad: :)

Congrats on the sale! (I think) What's next?

Well, you did that truck right... that's for sure:rock: What will you be getting to go in its place??

What the hell man???? You sold the truck thats on the homepage???:D BTW I like that truck, How much did you give it away for??

Roz-SRT said:
WTF??? This doesn't mean YOU'RE leaving does it??! :mad: :)

Congrats on the sale! (I think) What's next?

Nah,,, I'll still be lurking around here.... I must read this site 10 times a day. There's no way I could just leave.

Picked up a Mercedes S55 AMG: 493 horsepower - 516 ft/lbs torque
IMG_0611-vi.jpg

IMG_0610-vi.jpg

s552-vi.jpg

s5516-vi.jpg

s5510-vi.jpg

s5525-vi.jpg

IMG_0612-vi.jpg

IMG_0599-vi.jpg

IMG_0627-vi.jpg

IMG_0626-vi.jpg

You must post an obligatory $500 burnout pic! :rock:

Sweet ride man. I remember when I jumped on an AMG car in my LS1 TA years ago. My jaw fell in my lap. Those are badass machines!!! Come to think of it, the person's tag read "493 HP". I remember seeing it as the checked the fck out!

That is a good lookin car:rock: Roz already said it:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

moparracing said:
another one bites the dust........:(

Yep....and i never got to see it in person :(

Nice AMG Matt!!! You should take this FOR SURE to the track next season and run against my SRT8 ;) :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

LMSRT8 said:
Yep....and i never got to see it in person :(

Nice AMG Matt!!! You should take this FOR SURE to the track next season and run against my SRT8 ;) :burnout: :burnout: :rock:
i seriously doubt he'll run it....... he never did the truck while he had it. :burnout:

moparracing said:
i seriously doubt he'll run it....... he never did the truck while he had it. :burnout:

U never know.....we will see :burnout: :burnout: :marchmellow:

Let the mods begin,I am sure Justin can powdercoat everything under the hood, and replace some of the plastic. Sweet ride.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back