Has anybody ever raced a 2005 Mustang Gt

ViperPoweredRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this guy here in town who has a mustang GT,very nice, he thinks that it is the fastest thing to ever come along. He has a full exhaust, a shaker hood, and a CAI on it. I don't think that he would even be in the same area code as me after the race but he seams to think so. I have a QC with magnaflow muffler, a drop in filter, and a PCM flash. How do you think that the race would end up.

gt, no sweat., my wife has a shelby and its not that much faster . we ran from one redlight to the next again the other morning and I was at her rear fender as usual.

Thanx Marc....Boy, I cant wait to Drive again!!!Heheheheh....:D:D:D

AWDisuzu said:
mustang gt runs 14.7 on a good day.

Like Mike said 14.7 on A good day For the Pusstang and 12.9 On a Good day for a Quad. You do the Math on How Far he will be behind your rearview Mirror:burnout: :burnout:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Thanx Marc....Boy, I cant wait to Drive again!!!Heheheheh....:D:D:D
It's not all that great, Bangin gears, Go peddle to the floor, Big friggin grin.Oh yeah i guess it is pretty freakin fun.:D :D :D :rock:

J.R.

THE NEW MUSTANG.... THE BEST I HAVE SEEING THEM RUN IS 8.76 IN THE 1/8.... THE SECOND BEST 9.0 AND UP...
I SMOKE THEM ALL THE TIME AT MY LOCAL TRACK... NOW IF HE HAVE S/C OR NITROS THATS ANOTHER HISTORY

ViperPoweredRam said:
I know this guy here in town who has a mustang GT,very nice, he thinks that it is the fastest thing to ever come along. He has a full exhaust, a shaker hood, and a CAI on it. I don't think that he would even be in the same area code as me after the race but he seams to think so. I have a QC with magnaflow muffler, a drop in filter, and a PCM flash. How do you think that the race would end up.

Ran one down at the dragstrip...no problem. I was still N/A at the time.
Srtvenomous has the vid.

Several in my area have felt the Viper bite!!

They don't like it much either!!!:D:D:D But, I do!!!

Well, if he can drive than you may have a race on your hands. A good drive can get a stock GT in the 13s. That said, I'm sure you'll be fine.

You guys aren't being generous enough to the GT. I hung out with a guy at the track who had exhaust, CAI, and chip and he was doing 13.2's all night on a slippery track.

Is the Mustang you want to race manual? If so I'll give the nod to you having the auto QC with flash. If he's auto then it's a driver's race.

AWDisuzu said:
mustang gt runs 14.7 on a good day.
Mid 13's is the norm, it would be a very good matchup for a stock srt10
My 03 had exhaust, gears, and slicks and was running 12.6's

What about a stock 04 cobra in my QC? I have a friend at work with one and he never talks crap. Another guy we work with just got a 02 or so Lightning and during conversation the cobra guy said he has taken a few vipers. I kept my mouth shut since I knew no better but it didnt seem legit?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back