Has my brain been warped???

....Burnt, you don't get a sig with a vet..... I don't even turn my head when a Vet drives by, it's like so what. When a Viper drives by....which is seldom, I always look....sometimes even get a woody.

The Viper will get more looks due to rarity. If that's not your thing, then the Vette is the way to go. Vette's are a hell of a bargain. I personally would never buy a Viper over a Vette due to the price difference and the fact that the Vipers are not any more special to me. You can get a slightly used new style Z06 for under $60,000 if you do some shopping. And like you said, a previous gen Z06 can be had for under $30k. If I were in the market for a 2 seater under $30k, the previous gen Z06 would be the one. How can you beat it?

WAZZSUP said:
....Burnt, you don't get a sig with a vet..... I don't even turn my head when a Vet drives by, it's like so what. When a Viper drives by....which is seldom, I always look....sometimes even get a woody.

If you get a woody its a keeper!!!:D

alright, ignore this whole thread...reality check is I just did about 3 minutes of donuts in my Viper, it has enough power in 1st gear...I guess I will just owrk on it from here.

I was just about to spend money on a few mods, I think I will hold off and drive the car alot, then in a year or two I will pick up a car that has already got a TT set-up on it! save my money for now and enjoy the ride, and punish the tires!

BurntRubber said:
Never thought of NOS, never used it before...could I run a 100 shot all the time?

how much to hook this up?

They are not the ones for our trucks...but some of you Viper drivers should look closely...the Roe in the Viper is a trick set-up that is hard to beat.

Prof said:
They are not the ones for our trucks...but some of you Viper drivers should look closely...the Roe in the Viper is a trick set-up that is hard to beat.

i see there many,many pulleys ! :confused: :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: ................:nurse: ;)

I am going to drive mine stock for a year or so, then once I have more $$$ I will most likely sell it and pick up a TT Viper. I think that is where the deals are.

Vettes are a dime a dozen.... how many Vipers do you actually see... Fast vette.. slow vette... ugly vette.... etc.. they all look the same... and you see there everywhere... I must see at least 10 of them every day on the way to work... I have yet to see one Viper in the 5 years that I have been driving that way to work....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back