Has there been a discussion of the Saleen yet?

It weighs more, and makes less power. But I'm sure someone will buy it.

Bill.

Hot Rod Magazine had a review of the Saleen and Rouse Trucks and they were both dogs...very slow and not very exciting...our stock trucks will kill them every time.

No threat, no care. :D :D

I've seen several sitting on a lot near the house. . I've thought going and test driving one and listening to the salesman's pitch . . Just for shits and giggles.

what do you want to know about the saleen i used to work for them. they suck steve will not back them if you have any problim with them it is like pulling teeth to get them fixed they are way over priced for what you get the superchared one is about 70k for 455 horse power and the stock one is 50k for 300 or so horse power i think i will stick with thr srt10 much better then the saleen they wil not let you teste drive one intell you get finaced or put up 1/2 the down payment

After some of the crap we've delt with on Dad's 05 Saleen Mustang I won't buy anything else they make... ever. Under full boost the intake would suck itself shut... not warranty but bought the piece they since changed to in subsequent years due to this problem, speedo is nowhere near correct... not recalibrated for the larger Saleen wheels and tires, windshield washers won't hit the windshield due to taller hood, body molding falling off, crummy shifter. Those are the main issues we've had, nevermind the almost weekly recalls for the first year for things like hoods flying off, inop brakes, etc.

He's much happier with his 911 turbo, go figure.

Joe

Scrambler1 said:
After some of the crap we've delt with on Dad's 05 Saleen Mustang I won't buy anything else they make... ever. Under full boost the intake would suck itself shut... not warranty but bought the piece they since changed to in subsequent years due to this problem, speedo is nowhere near correct... not recalibrated for the larger Saleen wheels and tires, windshield washers won't hit the windshield due to taller hood, body molding falling off, crummy shifter. Those are the main issues we've had, nevermind the almost weekly recalls for the first year for things like hoods flying off, inop brakes, etc.

He's much happier with his 911 turbo, go figure.

Joe

wow, thats pathetic...

like i said the are a pice of shit. I hade a 2000 saleen 351 supergharged had 200 miles on it when i put it in 6 gear the motor blow they would not fix it I told them i would sue they said ok bring it we will fix it 6months later got it back 2 weeks it blow agin then i fixed it put 400 CUB IN IT WITH A s trim vorteck made 780 th the weels 25 psi then sold it to some chines kid it is in japan

05viper qb said:
like i said the are a pice of shit. I hade a 2000 saleen 351 supergharged had 200 miles on it when i put it in 6 gear the motor blow they would not fix it I told them i would sue they said ok bring it we will fix it 6months later got it back 2 weeks it blow agin then i fixed it put 400 CUB IN IT WITH A s trim vorteck made 780 th the weels 25 psi then sold it to some chines kid it is in japan

:dontknow: ----------------------------------------:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back