have a laugh at my expense.

Over my 40 years of driving, yes I got them at 16, I have had more speeding tickets than I can count.... at least 20-25. Not so many as I have gotten older, now 56. Last one was 5yrs ago 70 in a 55. All I do is be nice, say yes sir, and send in the money. I figure the times I didn't get caught more than made up for the times I did..... :)

scoobert said:
now i am just having fun. took a right turn today on a green light in a 45 zone. as soon as the truck was straight i gunned it, right in front of a cop sitting at the red light. i hit 45 in 3 seconds, and thats all the faster i went, i saw him come flying up behind me and then he realized i was only going 45..... LOL now its fun to go slow!!!

have not gone crazy on the highway after that ticket, keep it for the cow roads now.
### cows do turn there heads when you fly by.###

You are fortunate that he did not ticket you for excessive acceleration, or failure to control...now here you go again running your mouth and it is going to over load your ass.

F*ukin' Kids:mad: :mad: :mad:

You better hope that is not the LEO that is first on the site when you are trapped in your burning truck...well, I guess he would jump in after you anyway now wouldn't he...

You just cannot leave well enough alone can you. Just not enough innate intelligence to leave well enough alone, you have an incredibly poorly developed sense of decorum. It was said in the last thread you started, sometimes you just can't cure stupid.

oh , we have those pole cameras on every corner, every straight... AND flying ones on the high ways to farmer roads ... They must collect the money .... i'm used to a ticket every week....... lucky they haven't made lawn of the "points" loosing your driving license...as for now it's just a businuess... speeding = paying. :( :( :( :( :(

Prof said:
You are fortunate that he did not ticket you for excessive acceleration, or failure to control...now here you go again running your mouth and it is going to over load your ass.

F*ukin' Kids:mad: :mad: :mad:

You better hope that is not the LEO that is first on the site when you are trapped in your burning truck...well, I guess he would jump in after you anyway now wouldn't he...

You just cannot leave well enough alone can you. Just not enough innate intelligence to leave well enough alone, you have an incredibly poorly developed sense of decorum. It was said in the last thread you started, sometimes you just can't cure stupid.

Well said Roy.

It's to f*cking bad we can't send the judge the picture of this dipstick going 145 and bragging about it.

THEWELSHM said:
I got a ticket recently for 74 in a 70 I think it was, any how it was 4 or 5 miles over, The Polk county cop said that their orders were to write tickets to make up tax shortfalls:mad:

thewelshm

You were probably going faster and he reduced it to less than 5. That is zero points and I don't believe it's a MV for the insurance. I rode with alot of Florida police when I was stationed in at MacDill AFB in Tampa and they wouldn't stop anyone unless they were 15+ over. You would be pulling people over constantly if they stopped for less than 5 over.
I was looking at the traffic codes on the back of one officer's ticket book and it doesn't even list a code for less than 5. He told me the judge will likely throw out tickets like that due to calibration of the speedo and just being a dickhead.

scoobert said:
now i am just having fun. took a right turn today on a green light in a 45 zone. as soon as the truck was straight i gunned it, right in front of a cop sitting at the red light. i hit 45 in 3 seconds, and thats all the faster i went, i saw him come flying up behind me and then he realized i was only going 45..... LOL now its fun to go slow!!!

have not gone crazy on the highway after that ticket, keep it for the cow roads now.
### cows do turn there heads when you fly by.###

If he wanted to pull you over he would have found something. Your lucky. PC's are easy to make up.

Man I'm like a cop magnet. I've received a ticket just about every year I've been driving. I've taken defensive driving almost 10 times, lol. I admit I drive fast, usually 10-15 over the speed limit. The highway gets me the most when I don't realize I'm doing 85 in a 60. I just got one the other day 82 in a 65, another year of DD. Trooper pulled me over, I wasn't pissed, and he gives me the ticket then starts talking to me about how bad ass my truck is, lmao. He was like, "So how fast have you been in this? 130, 140?? Man that's bad ass. Well have a good day and drive safe." I just laughed and went on my way to the Stars game.

razorbackfan said:
You were probably going faster and he reduced it to less than 5. That is zero points and I don't believe it's a MV for the insurance. I rode with alot of Florida police when I was stationed in at MacDill AFB in Tampa and they wouldn't stop anyone unless they were 15+ over. You would be pulling people over constantly if they stopped for less than 5 over.
I was looking at the traffic codes on the back of one officer's ticket book and it doesn't even list a code for less than 5. He told me the judge will likely throw out tickets like that due to calibration of the speedo and just being a dickhead.

Yes he actually told me he felt bad and to write to the court, as I have a safe driver licence:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

We shall see

thewelshm

Our trucks draw a huge amount of attention. Cops like the looks of it as much as anyone. One of the things I am beginning to learn is that going slow is fine...it allows people more time to gawk...going fast or slow we stand out in a crowd...and we love it...I have even had LEO's pass me and give me the thumbs up after scoping out the truck...there is merit in everyone knowing that you have an evil beast but don't have to show it...its a quiet confidence, that comes with the purchase price...no need to shout, or brag...just owning and driving it is plenty!

Let me see If I remember correctly,

12 pts in 12 months = 1 month suspension
24 pts in 24 months = 3 " "
36 pts in 36 months = 1 year suspension

Multiplied times 2 = 6 suspensions !!!Believe it or not, never lost my license as a Habitual Offender either !!! Then when I finally did get my license back,I bought a beater car for $200 to get around in,only to get told Insurance (back then only PIP necessary)would be $1,700 a year !!Junked the car and bought a 10 speed to get around on for quite some time !!!Ahhhh,the good ole days !!!:argh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back