have an idea....

REDD04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i havnt heard of anyone running cherrybombs on their truck, anyreasons why? i use to have a set my 67 c-10, sounded nice IMO, what do you guys think?

I actually have Cherry Bombs on mine...but they are to control drone as a cheap resonator...works well with the Magnaflow Catback and no cats......they would sound terrible by themselves...

i wanna try them, do somthin different than just magnaflows or powersticks....found some for 35 a piece thinkin i mite go with it...what the worst that could happen?, if i dont like it ill just put it back to straight pipes:rock: :D

REDD04 said:
i wanna try them, do somthin different than just magnaflows or powersticks....found some for 35 a piece thinkin i mite go with it...what the worst that could happen?, if i dont like it ill just put it back to straight pipes:rock: :D

Yeah..they are cheap...that is why I use em for resonators...the shop that does my pipe work told me they would not sound for poop by themselves....but give em a try and let us know..:)

TNVIPER said:
Yeah..they are cheap...that is why I use em for resonators...the shop that does my pipe work told me they would not sound for poop by themselves....but give em a try and let us know..:)

yep i im going to order them this weekend and give it a shot...go from being louder then a strait piped dump truck to a slightly muffled dump truck:D

FATJACK said:
Could not possibly sound any worse than the powersticks!!

i dont know a whole lot about mufflers but cherrybombs, powersticks, magnapacks, are all glasspacks and are all going to sound around the same...the length is the only real tone changing factor, so i figure ill just try the cheap one and see how that works lol

srt 10 jimbo said:
Had them on my 70 Nova SS, Think they may be a little loud on our trucks
:)

louder than 3" straight pipe?:D i like the straight pipe sound just need to quite it down alittle to get the MP's off my A$$,

Tooloe said:
i've been real busy man getting ready for school an all

i hear you man, work is pickin up like crazy here too. supposed to be out in the field for like the next 2 months almost nonstop...

i have the cherrybomb vortex on mine but as yall know im missing 2 cylinders compared to most of yall shes quite at idle but sounds great when i hit the loud button

Hatedonmostly said:
What about the dynomax turbotubes kinda same but with crinkles in them for a different tone.

keep the ideas comin guys i wanna try somthin new so ill be the test truck if you guys have an idea that you mite think would sound killer:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back