Have at it guys.......

I still dont like the grill.
That being said... I give Ford some credit, you dont have to spend $10k on it before turbos to rebuild the motor :dontknow:

i just deleated mine

Here's the thing about Fords........I drove little Nissan 4wd trucks for years cause I live in the boonies. Could always take them in and there would be no one in the service bays....literally. Decided I wanted a big truck and found a great deal on a 97 Lariat.....17k miles, etc etc. Drove it off the lot and the 4wd hydraulics went out...so no 4wd. Took it in for service and couldn't get near the place....it was full of service need vehicles and always has been. The Nissan and Toyota shops are still empty. "nuff said". Can't imagine the problems on one with major mods.

I'll just stick with my 10, they have problems enough.

I like the truck. but not the hennessey part.
All the things with turbo's and such... not my cup of tea.

But comparing a twin turbo ford against a N/A dodge is not faire...

Full size, super fast, baja truck with crazy suspension.

Interesting, but kinda ugly in a tonka truck toy kinda way IMO . . . . . . . . wouldn't want to roll up next to one at a red light though.

I agree the grill makes the whole truck ugly .. i see those around my way once in a while are they all twin turbo or do they just make regular ones too that look like that ?

The Turbos sounded E'ffed up when they rev'ed the engine, like a belt was slipping or something........plus the grille is F'ugly.

Accident

God forgid you drive like a retard and rear end someone. There goes all the $$$$

Sounds alot more like a blower for some reason. Not turbo sounding at all? Yes I see the twins in the bumper, but................?:confused:

It's alright. Not quite enough to make me want to spend an entire day detailing it. And I prefer the sound of N/A over FI and still would rather drive my viper powered truck over any other sport truck. Maybe it's because of my age, but when leaving or walking toward the truck and seeing the beast as it is.... can't help but feel cocky and wanna tame it :rock: don't think I'd see that with a .. *cough* FORD...

Hennessey is synonymous with all that is unworthy of anyone's trust or custom (business).

I wouldn't pay him one red cent if he was the last wrench on Earth........

D

Baseline or supercharged 6.2L is around high 14-15s mark in the 1/4 and high 13's for SC. I'd expect the twin 600 a mid 12 or low 13.

Originally posted by wesalbert
The steering on the jeep is awsome. Could you imagine sitting at a red light and the person behind you honks the horn

Hell, on a left turn light.. just stop in the middle of the intersection.. do a twirl in the jeep.. and then continue on completing your left turn. I'd imagine the rest of the drivers in traffic waiting, just had a mind****!

Last edited:
I guess all the viper owners got wise of him, so now he moving on to Fords to see how many of those owner he can screw around.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back