Have I found the few the proud?

Snake_Charmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I already have a few threads started so thought i would start with formalities..... Mainly trying to get my thread count up to access the good stuff :D. Im Matt from Tampa sold my Vette last week and got a 05 QC. I am a vette nut but needed more room and a bed so the only logical choice was the SRT. look forward to hours of sleepless nights on here looking for the next mod or the how to. :cheers:
20131124_075552.jpg

20131130_170627.jpg

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Hopefully we can find the time to forgive you for your lil vette problem....its kinda like trying to forget the fact that one of your friends came out of the closet....

Hopefully we can find the time to forgive you for your lil vette problem....its kinda like trying to forget the fact that one of your friends came out of the closet....

HAHAHA great analogy But if all of your friends are all out of the closet then its normal..... :/

Anyway.... I will say I miss the overwhelming amount of aftermarket parts avail from both vendors and members. I was able to do so many mods for cheap on that thing because i would by from forum members second hand. not many people getting rid of aftermarket stuff for these.

Welcome....

HAHAHA great analogy But if all of your friends are all out of the closet then its normal..... :/

Anyway.... I will say I miss the overwhelming amount of aftermarket parts avail from both vendors and members. I was able to do so many mods for cheap on that thing because i would by from forum members second hand. not many people getting rid of aftermarket stuff for these.

You just aren't looking in the right places. There is one member here, Viperhauler, who practically gives away all sorts of performance parts. Heard he even donated a couple superchargers as door prizes at the last couple GTG's. Have you tried PMing him?

Oh and welcome!

You just aren't looking in the right places. There is one member here, Viperhauler, who practically gives away all sorts of performance parts. Heard he even donated a couple superchargers as door prizes at the last couple GTG's. Have you tried PMing him?

Oh and welcome!

cant PM yet dont have enough posts.....also cant access most of the site due to lack of posts FML

cant PM yet dont have enough posts.....also cant access most of the site due to lack of posts FML
That's too bad. Was told he is selling complete Paxton and Roe kits for around $400.00, short shifters for $75.00, and 5:13 gear sets for $73.00. Maybe you could call him?

Last edited:
HAHAH it would be a mean joke to hack a friends account and subscribe them to that thread with instand notifications!!! lol

You have already cracked the code of the VTCoA and haven't been here very long. Congrats!! :D

HAHA its like a really nice initiation.... like a warm fuzzy one. I feel a part of something but didnt have to go tell an officer that i was on my way to blow the MPA.... (navy joke)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back