Have you guys seen this? I cant believe it!

Yea I seen that the other day... Idk what to say about this.... is it not an original?? Did he put the motor in?? Or just lift it... if he wanted that look shoulda just bought a 4x4 diesel

I thought I saw this posted a few months back and ViperJeff confirmed it is a real one.

I thought I saw this posted a few months back and ViperJeff confirmed it is a real one.

REALLY ???? It had to have been in a wreck, I bet it was in a wrecking yard wrecked and a bunch of stuff was taken out like the front
seats, front bumper,ground effects, hood or it was wrecked and not replaced with SRT-10 parts ??? Truck looks HORRIBLE!! It's a $7500 truck!!

At least it look likes and off road truck and not like the red quad cab someone found a while back with all the original bumpers.

GAAAYYY!!!! Dont get me wrong, I like lifted trucks. I have a 4" lift and 35's on my Super Duty but dont disgrace a 10 like this!

I just ran the vin and it is a legit 10 and used to be mineral gray, poor truck. :mad:

Last edited:
I just ran the vin and it is a legit 10 and used to be mineral gray, poor truck. :mad:

Wow yea that's a lil sad... what's even worse is I bet its not even 4wheel drive.... wonder if it is...??

I don't think it looks bad. I've said before that I've thought about throwing a Dana 60 and an Atlas II under mine. But then again, in my part of the country, 19 out of 20 trucks are 4 wheel drive. People have a hard time understanding the concept of a hot-rod, 2x4 truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back