having fun....

fast fred

Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is another way of fun for me besides fast cars(trucks).........this is me and my band "WILDFIRE" doing what we do best....i put this band together 7 years ago....this pic. is from the show we just did......yea we play country....:rock:

That looks awesome. Wish i had some talent. I can't even play a DVD without help.

Prof said:
How about a few sound clips?

Roy
O K but i have to fined out how to upload them...i have hard time just doing pic.s......i'm not a P C person..i type with only one finger...hahahaha ... but i'll try....

fast fred said:
this is another way of fun for me besides fast cars(trucks).........this is me and my band "WILDFIRE" doing what we do best....i put this band together 7 years ago....this pic. is from the show we just did......yea we play country....:rock:

Fred Thats awesome:rock: Sorry I couldn't make it. Maybe next time:rock:

Cool Fred!:rock: :D

Pretty cool Fred!!

Those shirts are HOTT!!!! :D:D:D

That's punny!!

I crack me up!!!:D:D:D

fast fred said:
sorry prof.(roy) i could NOT download my c d to this post , i will have to find another way.....
If you have the ability to email them you can send them to me and I will get them posted. PM me for my addy if you want to try.

Django said:
Tele man, eh........?

D
i play with a hand made mark Johnson pearl white and wireless..but it does look like a tele............MR mark Johnson makes 12 of theses a year...

Nice big stage............but your lone seat is empty? LOL

Rock on dude...........did the rock thing for nearly ten years............my ears still hurt!!! Dont miss carrying Marshall cabinets up and down stairs at 2 am anymore either!! LOL

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Nice big stage............but your lone seat is empty? LOL

Rock on dude...........did the rock thing for nearly ten years............my ears still hurt!!! Dont miss carrying Marshall cabinets up and down stairs at 2 am anymore either!! LOL

patrick
yea that seat is where the security guy was seating......it is a lot of fun and thats the way i look at it, i know I'm to old to make it big or make big money....we stopped doing night clubs last year we where doing 15 or 20 gigs a month all year long, i will never do that Again,it makes you a old man out of you real quick......now we just do special stuff ...opener for other big names..parties...weddings...festabels..jambores...stuff like that...weekend stuff...

fast fred said:
we stopped doing night clubs last year we where doing 15 or 20 gigs a month all year long, i will never do that Again,it makes you a old man out of you real quick......now we just do special stuff ...opener for other big names..parties...weddings...festabels..jambores...stuff like that...weekend stuff...

Thats a lot of gigs. We averaged 100+ a year and all held fulltime jobs. Weekends only sounds really good to me as I need my sleep now!!:D

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back