Hayabusa insurance

iraqivet01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my cousins 2005 GSX 1300R from him last week, He has upgraded to the 2008, and his insurance company is now charging him over 2 twice what he was paying for on the 2005.

He was paying $700, it now $1,680 a year for a pleasure bike. They told him that they have had a rate increase on Sport bikes, and because the 2008 are a 1340. Seems a lot for 40 extra cc.

It anyone else with one feeling the same pain?

Busa's are known for being wrecked or stolen so much that the ins companys charge up the ass for them.

Bill.

I'm finding out the hard way. I'm still waiting on my quote from my insurance company. Not the usual service I have gotten from them in the past. They usually just type it in, and here you go Dan...., but this time it was, ya, were going to have to call you back.

When I bought the SRT, it wasn't that bad, ($289 every 6 months) I thought it was going to through the roof. but it was pretty reasonable.

I just hope it not anything like what my cousin has gotten.

My girlfriend going to kick my a#$ when she finds this out. of course, I still haven't gotten around to tell her I bought it yet. :D

iraqivet01 said:
I'm finding out the hard way. I'm still waiting on my quote from my insurance company. Not the usual service I have gotten from them in the past. They usually just type it in, and here you go Dan...., but this time it was, ya, were going to have to call you back.

When I bought the SRT, it wasn't that bad, ($289 every 6 months) I thought it was going to through the roof. but it was pretty reasonable.

I just hope it not anything like what my cousin has gotten.

My girlfriend going to kick my a#$ when she finds this out. of course, I still haven't gotten around to tell her I bought it yet. :D
What she doesn't know, won't hurt her.:D

Bill.

Get any insurance you can get and get it today.

If AIG goes down, (which they will if they can't find $75 billion in new cash) writing new business with any company is going to be tough over the next several months.

Check and see if you can get a policy through Wawanesa insurance.

If you have a good driving record they are a prefferred insurance company...

D

Begood said:
What she doesn't know, won't hurt her.:D

Bill.

It going to be hard to explain that thing covered up thing in the corner. I spent all day yesterday re arranging the garage so it can fit inside with the harley and the 2 cars.

My garage could use a little excitement! Hide it here!

Prof said:
My garage could use a little excitement! Hide it here!

You think you could explain that to your better half without a night or two on the couch or at the local motel 6.

My insurance company won''t cover Hayabusa's, but they have gotten one quote from Progressive for $1,200 a year. Their still looking for a cheaper rate.

Django said:
Check and see if you can get a policy through Wawanesa insurance.

If you have a good driving record they are a prefferred insurance company...

D

They only places they cover in the States are California and Oregon. That what I found out googling them.

She might see it as an opportunity to get me out of her hair more on the weekends!

I on the other hand would be very afraid to drive it.

I have seen them at the drag strips...they have to get on the brakes hard a couple of hundred feet before the lights to keep from being kicked off the track. What a machine...scary fast.

In the wrong hands, they will either put you in the ground, or in jail fast. They are definitely a rush.

VideoCamera082.jpg

here is my other one

505'sFastestViper. said:
VideoCamera082.jpg

here is my other one

holy shit :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back