Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Careful now teaching them that young may be something you regret later,,, That is when she builds her first car or TRUCK and whhooooops you in a race:D ... Way to go young lady ---You show him how it's done:rock: :rock: :rock:

she dang near dinged the heck out of the rod journal... All my small hammers are in the shop. Only had a baby sledge to crack the rods :D:D:D:D:D:D

:rock: :rock: Did she tell you , you need a bigger hammer,,,,:rock: :rock:

Great looking young lady...getting her hands dirty the right way...

This post is so filled with win it's hard to compete with.

I don't know what's better... her triumph or yours. :) :) :)

Nice. What are you working on?

What are you doing in the morning ? Me and trey are going to meet up with some folks and do a beach run around 8am, you up for it?

Man Ike thats really cool bro, I envy you!

Oh and i see my box leaning on the wall there! :p

bigike said:
:D:D:D:D Now if i could just untrain her to wipe her hands on her shirt!

Hey! Get her a set of coveralls and let her wipe her hands where she wants! I could not break the habit either...so...coveralls when I work on the vehicles!!!

Cute little grease monkey you got there......you know you started a fire your not going to be able to put out now! She is going to take over the garage!

HAHA patrick i was going to punch it out to 505 for 1900. But i found a 493 stroker for 1450. So i'm going that route.

Bore .030" to 4.350" I'll get that done soon maybe tomorrow and have some new cam bearings pressed.

Getting a cam kit with lifters, chain, springs and hardware. 2000-6000 rpm.

2000 rpm hughes tc,

cheap dual plane intake. 750 cfm something and lap the valves in with some slight work to the heads. I'll take off the high spots and sharp edges.

Ought to be a fun 5000 lb car!

good eye troy!

roy thats a hell of an idea... a reckon she's got a 15" chest i wonder if they sell mini coveralls.... She missed out on busting the heads apart in the shop tonight.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back