Reaction score
Headed to San Diego in a couple of weeks

What is fun to do in the SD/LA area that's not widely known

:dontknow:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:

Well, I am 60 yrs old but we could go down to the old folks home and do some Geritol body shots.:D

J.R.

JRSVIPR said:
Well, I am 60 yrs old but we could go down to the old folks home and do some Geritol body shots.:D

J.R.

The Wife runs a Skilled Nursing Facility.

She see's more geritol and insure in a day than most will see in two lifetimes...

I think I better pass on this one

But Thanks JR

RedSrt007 said:
Seeya Soon!!

Coming on a weekend or weekday?

both.....

We will be there a week, from the 12th to the 18th

Very Cool!!

I'm sure we will be meeting up a few times... :D Here is my usual schedule...

Tuesday - Srt GTG
Wednesday - Muscle Car Show
Thursday- BBQ & Hanging out lol....
Friday - Meet with some *nice cars/friends later ;)

RedSrt007 said:
Very Cool!!

I'm sure we will be meeting up a few times... :D Here is my usual schedule...

Tuesday - Srt GTG
Wednesday - Muscle Car Show
Thursday- BBQ & Hanging out lol....
Friday - Meet with some *nice cars/friends later ;)
Beer drinking when Voodoo is around :D

yea baby :rock: :rock: :rock:

I would come visit you, but I can't stand Kevin :D :D :D

Well, I guess I'm going to have to go to Sea World and Disneyland.....

Thanks

Maybe I can rent a sailboat

hmmmmmmmm

Tha gas lamp district is cool to go visit, lots of good bars and dining. Great place to go eat is the strip club. Unfortunately its not a bewby bar but a nice place to eat. Definately go down there.
Point Loma is nice to go see as well but what about going deep sea fishing!! Thats always a blast.

shade said:
Tha gas lamp district is cool to go visit, lots of good bars and dining. Great place to go eat is the strip club. Unfortunately its not a bewby bar but a nice place to eat. Definately go down there.
Point Loma is nice to go see as well but what about going deep sea fishing!! Thats always a blast.

Cool......

I can just see my Wife walking into a place called the Strip Club. I'll need to get a picture of that for sure :D

I've heard of Point Loma, so I'll check it out tonight when I get home

Jeff....I was born / raised in S.D, if there is anything I can do to help, just say it! Ill PM you my number..

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
Jeff....I was born / raised in S.D, if there is anything I can do to help, just say it! Ill PM you my number..

-Red

Thanks

Ya Da Man!

Jeff, you have to go to Jack's house and see his big fish on the wall. Speaking of that, deep sea fishing is a great idea. In Utah they brag about catching a 6 lb trout. When you're deep sea fishing that's bait!

Patrick and Jack know of a Chinese buffet that serves a great lunch.

Casa de Pico is always a fun place to eat in Old Town. Presidio Park in Old Town is a beautiful place for a picnic. There is an old spanish mission there and a huge statue honoring the Mormon Battalion.

Also, if you like Pizza, go to Filippis near Claremont Mesa Blvd. I'm not a pizza lover but that's good pizza! There's nothing to match it in Utah.

You also might enjoy the zoo and the wild animal park. There is a nice aerospace museum in Balboa Park next to the zoo.

Drive over the Coronado Bay Bridge and go to the Hotel del Coronado. You can have lunch there or just walk around. Women usually like that - it's a good way to make points.

Women also seem to enjoy Seaport Village for shopping.

Shelter Island has a lot of great restaurants.

Catch a ball game if the Padres are in town.

Torrey Pines is one of my favorite beaches. It's usually not too crowded if you go on a weekday.

Then,...halfway between LA and San Diego right off of I-15 in Temecula is the Pechanga Resort. It's a four diamond hotel. You don't have to gamble to have a good time there. You can catch a show, go to the comedy club, etc. and have great dinner in one of the many restaurants. The buffet is really good! Okay, I'm a bit prejudice because I'm from Pechanga.

Have a great time! Are you driving the truck down?

Big Asp said:
Jeff, you have to go to Jack's house and see his big fish on the wall. Speaking of that, deep sea fishing is a great idea. In Utah they brag about catching a 6 lb trout. When you're deep sea fishing that's bait!

Patrick and Jack know of a Chinese buffet that serves a great lunch.

Casa de Pico is always a fun place to eat in Old Town. Presidio Park in Old Town is a beautiful place for a picnic. There is an old spanish mission there and a huge statue honoring the Mormon Battalion.

Also, if you like Pizza, go to Filippis near Claremont Mesa Blvd. I'm not a pizza lover but that's good pizza! There's nothing to match it in Utah.

You also might enjoy the zoo and the wild animal park. There is a nice aerospace museum in Balboa Park next to the zoo.

Drive over the Coronado Bay Bridge and go to the Hotel del Coronado. You can have lunch there or just walk around. Women usually like that - it's a good way to make points.

Women also seem to enjoy Seaport Village for shopping.

Shelter Island has a lot of great restaurants.

Catch a ball game if the Padres are in town.

Torrey Pines is one of my favorite beaches. It's usually not too crowded if you go on a weekday.

Then,...halfway between LA and San Diego right off of I-15 in Temecula is the Pechanga Resort. It's a four diamond hotel. You don't have to gamble to have a good time there. You can catch a show, go to the comedy club, etc. and have great dinner in one of the many restaurants. The buffet is really good! Okay, I'm a bit prejudice because I'm from Pechanga.

Have a great time! Are you driving the truck down?

Thanks Phil

And Yes, I will be driving the Truck

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:

go to Blacks beach...nudies...ahh-hmmm. You'll feel just like home? What the heck, it's in san diego.
don't forget to get yourself an In n out burger...
I'll be going down to see my son on his birthday at the end of this month..I will be indulging in that burger!
In L.A. go to Universal Studios and up there on the hill there is a cafe in the Hilton i believe, it is called the Sierra Cafe...and on fridays they have a superb buffet! $28.95...all you can eat...Lobster, Crab, Italian, sushi bar, soups, salads,,,,not to mention the dessert bar! well worth the money and the sugar will keep ya going for days on end! have a good time man!
:D

Last edited:
dallas said:
go to Blacks beach...nudies...ahh-hmmm. You'll feel just like home? What the heck, it's in san diego.
don't forget to get yourself an In n out burger...
I'll be going down to see my son on his birthday at the end of this month..I will be indulging in that burger!
In L.A. go to Universal Studios and up there on the hill there is a cafe in the Hilton i believe, it is called the Sierra Cafe...and on fridays they have a superb buffet! $28.95...all you can eat...Lobster, Crab, Italian, sushi bar, soups, salads,,,,not to mention the dessert bar! well worth the money and the sugar will keep ya going for days on end! have a good time man!
:D
not to interrupt but did you say www.in-n-out.com :D :D :D :rock:

Hey Pete, howya doin :dancing:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back