Headed to the dyno

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to run my truck stock to see where it's at before I start modding. I'll let you guys know when I get back. Hopefully have vid if I can get my camera to work:D

419 hp and 442 ftlbs. Pretty good for a stock QC. I'll post video later. Going to the track:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
419 hp and 442 ftlbs. Pretty good for a stock QC. I'll post video later. Going to the track:rock:

Yeah that is pretty good. Mine with a stage 2 got and cold air Got 435 and 480ftlbs. Right now i'm at like 460 and 500ftlbs with the exhuast and headers

Annu Kumar said:
Yeah that is pretty good. Mine with a stage 2 got and cold air Got 435 and 480ftlbs. Right now i'm at like 460 and 500ftlbs with the exhuast and headers
In your dreams.lol:D

Annu Kumar said:
:bs: where's the dyno sheet ??

Last edited:
moparracing said:
where's the dyno sheet ??

No dyno sheet But I definately know i picked up Power for sure. It feels Like about 30 more hp and 40 ftlbs atleast.

Originally Posted by Annu Kumar

where's the dyno sheet ??

Thats funny! Hey Annu, I think there is only one way to get this resolved! DYNO TIME (with that new SCT Tuner!)!! LOL!

Here's the video. I'm pretty happy with the numbers.

Also got my CAI and CC installed today:D
DSCF1467.jpg

Love this truck- you should head back to the dyno to see if a CAI gains any power on a stock truck:D

I don't have any dyno sheets. All I have to go off is track times for me.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Love this truck- you should head back to the dyno to see if a CAI gains any power on a stock truck:D

I don't have any dyno sheets. All I have to go off is track times for me.

I might do that. I'm taking it back there to have my headers, catless mids, and magnaflow installed. I'll do a before (with just intake) and an after with the exhaust. Then hook it up with the SCT and see what it does:D

I've got Friday off. I'll call these guys on Monday and see if we can make it happen.:D I'm interested to see

Your levels sound good,:rock: BUT if your on a budget,Blowing for dyno time after every mod can run into alot of money...You have your base line,I say just have at it and see where you wind up at!!!!!!!:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back