header warranty

mgwarrior350

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I just got a set of mopar headers and my question is will they void my warranty. I have an extended warranty, I have heard if they install them then I will still have my warranty but what if I do them myself will they void my warranty?

nope. they where made my mopar. Plus there are federal laws keeping dealer denial of aftermarket parts to within reason. This is one of them. But if you slap a s/c on there you will void the engine and maybe drive train parts warranty. but interior/exterior, radio, seats dash etc would still be covered.

ok good i would hate to install these headers and have something happen and loose the warranty

haha - dealer wont even touch my truck - wont look at it and wont even sch an appt.

lmao

Damn thats not good....the dealer thats near me is retarded I have had many problem with them so I drive a few minutes further to a place with a viper tech and if its something I wouldn't want the dealer touching tators is right around the corner. I wish he was still a dealer Id only go to him

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back