headers!!!!

VENOMOUS1 said:
Yeah but that is robbery or "Viper Tax"! Most V8 headers with ceramic coating can be had for $4-5 bills. So we pay $1500 for an extra freaking tube per side? That's held myself from getting a set. Not everyone has a rock star budget.

Good quality modern car/truck v8 headers are typically $1000-1500 depending on the vehicle, look at Kooks, LG, American Racing, Stainless Works, etc. If you want some Pace Setter junk on your car you can get in for $500, but the fitment sucks and the coating is garbage. As always with aftermarket performance parts, you get what you pay for.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Good quality modern car/truck v8 headers are typically $1000-1500 depending on the vehicle, look at Kooks, LG, American Racing, Stainless Works, etc. If you want some Pace Setter junk on your car you can get in for $500, but the fitment sucks and the coating is garbage. As always with aftermarket performance parts, you get what you pay for.
Justin
thats the truth. don't even talk about custom stuff...lol i think it triples:D

Yes I did, especially from 3000 rpm. I did it mostly because I was going to add more stuff and and was looking long term goals. My timeslips show I'm doing something right I think.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
that does vendors that deal in bellangers here no good, that should be sent in a pm no publicly writtien, have some respect for the vendors that are the only ones that support these srt10 trucks please

You are correct...my apologies. Mod...please delete my post...thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back