Headers

06-srt

Reaction score
Heu guys I'm looking to get a set of headers for my 06 rc. But alot of the ones I look up say there for 04-05. With they not work on my 06? What's the diff between them? Thanks

I haven't seen a name brand yet that doesn't make them for the 04,05 & 06. I have Billy Boat on my 06. What brands have you been looking at? Other guys on here can chime in on what they have on their 06.

From my understanding 06 uses a 2500 frame and some long tubes may require slight modification to fit. The budget option if you're only lightly modded is to have the stock manifolds ported and ceramic coated. I hear modest gains for about $400 or less out of pocket.

Get in touch with one of our vendors----VENOMOUS1----he can fix u up and I guarantee he will make you happy.:rock:

I have a 2006 QC and had not one problem fitting the Belanger long tube headers.
Don't know if there would be a lot difference in free space between a RC and a QC.

Heu guys I'm looking to get a set of headers for my 06 rc. But alot of the ones I look up say there for 04-05. With they not work on my 06? What's the diff between them? Thanks

all will fit all years, only the mopar long tubes and bissani had problems on the 06 models, basically trimming the fendors on the passenger side, other than that , your good to go

I had to have slight modification done to my mopar long tubes in my 06 qc. Passenger side flamge was hitting tranny.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back