Heading home to Illinois

JapanAaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's that time of the year when I can get out of Japan for 30 days and head home to enjoy my SRT-1O. Just went over 16 years of military service... trying to keep my sanity!! Hoping that all my Illinois SRT-10 owning brothers will hook me up with a list of local car shows and cruise ins while I am home. Truck has been in storage since last July and hoping that all is well when I fire it up (knock on wood).

Moving to Wadsworth/Zion area in a month or two...where is home?

So where ya from in Illinois? I'm around east central Illinois. Let us know when ya get back.....:burnout:

I can picture you running up to the truck, giving it a big hug and whispering "Watashiwa anata-o aishtilu!".
(I'm sure my spelling leaves MUCH to be desired!)

I just got back from Japan a month ago myself. I ordered my Black (the best color) 06' RC SRT 10 through military new car sales before I left over there and picked it up at the dealership back home (Pennsylvania) before heading to South Dakota where I am currently stationed at. I was in Japan for 12 years so all this SRT 10 stuff is new to me but so far I don't have any complaints. Other than it's costing me a small fortune with everything I want to do to it. Well welcome home and enjoy yourself and your truck.

Thanks for all the well wishes for a safe trip home. Bikertat, I will be around the Havana area. Would love to meet up and get a look at that moster engine mod that you have. Been in Japan since February 12, 1992, can't wait for retirement!!!

Welcome home JA.:rock: Your truck has missed you I'm sure. That's a long time for 500 little ponies to be resting.

Welcome home, be safe and enjoy your baby!! :rock:

Glad your coming home....enjoy yourself.....thanks for your service.

Walt

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back