heading home..

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally I get to go back home and get the fuck out of this retarded state. soooooooooooooooo happy. gonna drive the truck and tow the jeep. don't want any problems like last time. hopefully I will get to meet up with some of you fucks again. party at pauls

Finally I get to go back home and get the fuck out of this retarded state. soooooooooooooooo happy. gonna drive the truck and tow the jeep. don't want any problems like last time. hopefully I will get to meet up with some of you fucks again. party at pauls

I will meet you at Paul's for a party, I had a great time last time.

don't know the route we are gonna take yet. might go down to Texas to visit some folk. but positive I'm going to Ohio. going back to new jersey.

You didnt call and tell me this??

Excited for you guys!!!!

Good luck on your cross country excursion. Since your making your way to the east coast anyway, I will take all the stuff you have for sale, at half of what you want, if you throw in delivery and installation :D

Well that hella sucks. For me at least.

Other than Jerry and Brad who are down in SoCal, I’ll be all on my lonesome here in NorCal now. :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back