Heading to Hawaii today...Oahu that is..

jrgnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully I can meet a couple of our members there...:D :D

Sweet Bro!!

You'll love it!!

I know I miss the weather and warm beaches!! And mostly I miss the diving!!!:rock:

I am sure that Krazy will make time for you!! I think Patrick is on Maui Though...:eek:

yep...love the snorkling...haven't dived yet....

jrgnd said:
yep...love the snorkling...haven't dived yet....

How long you gonna be there? Get certified, if you love snorkeling, Diving will definitely take you to the next level!!!

ntw0rk said:
How long you gonna be there? Get certified, if you love snorkeling, Diving will definitely take you to the next level!!!

until wednesday...I just made it to san francisco. about to board for another 5 1/2 hours of airborne fun....this sucks...can't wait to get there...

I might fly to maui over the weekend for the heck of it...

HAVE A SAFE TRIIP..... LIKE MMMTORQUE SAID..... LUCKY MAN:rock:

Give me a call...I'll try to figure out a way for us to get together this time. It's hard but I gotta meet the guy that has a truck faster than 1Fast400's!!:D:D:D:D

Watch out for the hookers in Waikiki...........you never know she is probably packing a package............ a he-she..:eek: :eek: ;) ............nope not me fellas, happened to a friend of mine!!!!:D

Have fun Jr!!

patrick

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Give me a call...I'll try to figure out a way for us to get together this time. It's hard but I gotta meet the guy that has a truck faster than 1Fast400's!!:D:D:D:D

Thanks bud..please pm your phone again....

mauiSRT/10 said:
Watch out for the hookers in Waikiki...........you never know she is probably packing a package............ a he-she..:eek: :eek: ;) ............nope not me fellas, happened to a friend of mine!!!!:D

Have fun Jr!!

patrick

You ain't kiddin. Saw a couple last time I was here in the club....They can play for the Bears defensive line...:confused:

mauiSRT/10 said:

Have fun Jr!!

patrick
Damn beat me to it :mad: :D

you suck.....I mean...HAVE A GREAT TRIP! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back