Headlight Color?????

CubanEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Im gona be painting my headlights and I wanted to know what color you guys think I should paint them so they can match my truck..

I was thinking of black..

atv-orlando-gordoswedding111.jpg

atv-orlando-gordoswedding110.jpg

atv-orlando-gordoswedding109.jpg

Black would be good... But, if you could have the local paint shop mix you some of the factory color, that would be KILLER! :rock:

I think it would be cool as hell if you made them like chrome two way mirror stuff just my opinion black would be cool to but I've just seen so many trucks with the black outs I think the lenses would be bad like a mirror finish

That's hott brode.. I'd go with a stock color of your truck tho... That would be different.:D

Venom Power said:
That's hott brode.. I'd go with a stock color of your truck tho... That would be different.:D

Dude if someone could photo shop what it would look like for me I would do it but i just dont know how the stock color would look...

man ill tell you if you wan to change the appearance of the front go with the halos there bada** in my opinion.slap some 3157 led ambers in there but don't forget the load resistors.makes it look mean wish I had some pics to show you but I'm on my pda

TUGBOAT TRASH said:
man ill tell you if you wan to change the appearance of the front go with the halos there bada** in my opinion.slap some 3157 led ambers in there but don't forget the load resistors.makes it look mean wish I had some pics to show you but I'm on my pda

post up some pics later.

And i heard from someone that the halos are crap I mean I love them..

I think i want these NOW
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-0...008QQitemZ180176494030QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Shit i cant make up my mind

well ill tell you about the halos from my point of view they look good but don't perform very well.the low beams don't put out much light compared to the factory lights because of the convex lense on the low beams the hi beams are awesome you can see very well.for the 06 model halos they have a adjustment for the low beams but haven't had a chance to adjust them up because they shine so low to the ground compared to the factory.the cool factor is up there though they look sharp you won't believe the difference of the total appearance but each to his own I guess.when I get back home I'm gonna put some silverstar bulbs in should be a lot brighter

CubanEvo said:
Dude if someone could photo shop what it would look like for me I would do it but i just dont know how the stock color would look...

:hmmmm2::idea:Hit up the photo shop king "Wuzzsup"... I'm sure he'd happily be up to the challenge B.

Do they make Ram Nightrunners in 2008? How about 2008 Nightrunner lights. They would fit perfect if they exist. I have a mineral gray truck and that is what I would do if I changed out the lights.

I added Night Runner Headlites to my Mineral Gray truck last Feb. Here are a couple of shots of it from that time. I have since tinted the fron windows dark and am very happy with appearance.

Richard

REOMOTORS said:
I added Night Runner Headlites to my Mineral Gray truck last Feb. Here are a couple of shots of it from that time. I have since tinted the fron windows dark and am very happy with appearance.

Richard
Love your avatar!

Roemotors, your lights look awesome. The only problem I have with the 06 lights is the orange reflectors. That is why I want 08 lights and have not done the same as you.

ChrisAZ said:
Roemotors, your lights look awesome. The only problem I have with the 06 lights is the orange reflectors. That is why I want 08 lights and have not done the same as you.

Thanks, I guess the Orange never bothered me, frankly, I don't even notice it. As I remember ,they were relatively cheap at my cost. THey also included new bulbs for what that's worth.

Unfortunately, I do not have a current picture with the windows tinted. It really looks good this way and gets a ton of compliments.

It's filthy right now, or I would go get some new shots.

Richard

:elefant: :elefant:
TUGBOAT TRASH said:
well ill tell you about the halos from my point of view they look good but don't perform very well.the low beams don't put out much light compared to the factory lights because of the convex lense on the low beams the hi beams are awesome you can see very well.for the 06 model halos they have a adjustment for the low beams but haven't had a chance to adjust them up because they shine so low to the ground compared to the factory.the cool factor is up there though they look sharp you won't believe the difference of the total appearance but each to his own I guess.when I get back home I'm gonna put some silverstar bulbs in should be a lot brighter

I need to se some pics

I had a 350z in a similar color to your truck, did the headlights in all flat black, along with all the other trim, it looked pretty cool.

606448648_l.jpg

either flat or semi-gloss black, or body paint color.

I think it would awesome if you painted them to match your truck! Anyone can buy black ones,Go with the colour match!!!! It would be different and look like they belong there!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back