headlights and fog lights

04viperram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have any of you guys taken the headlights apart and painted them? How hard is it to separate them? I wanna dp that to mine. Also need a driver side fog light if anybody has one. Thanks

Nope, I did mine another way.

Srt10hood.jpg

And Yes, I was the first to do it.

Bill.

It was a pain for me but Im getting it done now. My buddy did his with now problem. And yes for the gloves burnt my hand.Will post pics later tonight

I bought some cheap black ones on ebay been on for 3 years never leaked cracked look great and alot easier that baking them

I haven't fooled around with the Dodge headlights but I did an HID retrofit into a Mini I had getting the lense off wasn't all that fun. I would think the ones from the truck would be easier due to size and shape tho.

I have heard the 04-05 headlight was easy to seperate but the 06 and up are supposed to be a pain. I plan on painting the inside the same color as the truck and then smoking them! I'm gonna smoke everything, headlights fog lights and all three taillights!

That will look sick though. Its always a great feeling when the product is done and looks good.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back