Heads UP - RC Truck Cover on EBAY

SHU-DOG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just Moved to Reno NV from Southrn Calfornia
Just a quick note for you RC guys.

I just found a descent truck cover 75% off. It was priced at $140 now $35 + ship. I also added the black cable n lock for another $10.

Ebay Item #

I should have it in like a week. I will take pics and post my comments then.

Says they have 24 of em.

SHU

Last edited:
Yeah i know. Thats why i posted.

Ive been looking for one for about a year.

Even though i have the Daytona wing its still a great deal.

Usually they are the cheap plasticky kind i dont care for that are inexpensive.

This seems to be almost as good as a wolf/calif car cover?

We'll see.

SHU

I actually asked them and they said it fit the wing and lower body panels.

But I wont REALLY KNOW FOR SURE TIL I GET IT.............

I think there is a phone number you can call near the bottom of the add.

I will call later today if i get the chance.

They may have a quad cab version also??? I didnt go through there other auctions.

SHU

i re-read the top of the add, i dunno how i missed the big bold writing where it said DODGE RAM SRT-10 SHORT BED:dontknow: so i just went ahead and orderd it. thanks for the heads up:rock:

Just helpin bros out.

I just hope they know what their talking about.

If not I figure i still have a descent cover and may be able to get some change back?????

Or more cover material to cut in and stitch my own wing pocket???

Well see.

SHU

SHU-DOG said:
Yeah i know. Thats why i posted.

Ive been looking for one for about a year.

Even though i have the Daytona wing its still a great deal.

Usually they are the cheap plasticky kind i dont care for that are inexpensive.

This seems to be almost as good as a wolf/calif car cover?

We'll see.

SHU

I have a fitted Wolf cover,and they fit really well:rock: ,these covers are a good deal!

Quad cab ones..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DODGE-RAM-1500-QUAD-CAB-SHORT-BED-TRUCK-COVER-2004-2005_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem27ab05ea51QQitemZ170373016145QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Last edited:
I bought this cover a few weeks back and I think it is great for the price. It is fitted for front and back with like a rubbery band in the material and also there is a front and back to it, because when I first installed it, it looked like crap then when turned it around it fit great! I would take some pics for you all today, but I just broke my toes and had them reset today: ( Maybe after Vicodine wears off: )

BlackRamSrt10 said:
I bought this cover a few weeks back and I think it is great for the price. It is fitted for front and back with like a rubbery band in the material and also there is a front and back to it, because when I first installed it, it looked like crap then when turned it around it fit great! I would take some pics for you all today, but I just broke my toes and had them reset today: ( Maybe after Vicodine wears off: )

Good to know it fits:rock: Relax and enjoy your drugs:D

Give me some.

Share and share alike.

PAHLEEEEZ

Good to know its what it says it is and fits. Looks to be a descent cover in the pics. Maybe not quite as nice as a $400 Wolf or CCC but i doubt anyone can beat it.

SHU

Hey STINK maybe you should call them and get a crap load of em made. Maybe you can have a stencil fang made up and painted on the front??????

Just a thought.

SHU-DOG said:
Give me some.

Share and share alike.

PAHLEEEEZ

Good to know its what it says it is and fits. Looks to be a descent cover in the pics. Maybe not quite as nice as a $400 Wolf or CCC but i doubt anyone can beat it.

SHU

Hey STINK maybe you should call them and get a crap load of em made. Maybe you can have a stencil fang made up and painted on the front??????

Just a thought.

Thats a sweet idea:rock: ,custom car covers:congrats:

Get well soon and post up some pics of that "good deal" cover!!!

Cover pics

Here are some pics taken of cover.

Attachments

• srt10 cover.bmp
    121.6 KB · Views: 56
  • srt10 cover1.bmp
    121.6 KB · Views: 47
  • srt10 cover2.bmp
    121.6 KB · Views: 44
  • srt10 cover3.bmp
    265.8 KB · Views: 47
Anyone else get their GREAT TRUCK COVER????

Well not what i was expecting. But what do you really expect for $50.

Mine didnt fit. How about some of you guys that also ordered?

I was supposed to get a cable and lock. NOPE

So its going back.

Just wanted to see if you guys were able to get yours on. I tried both ways. Cant get it over the front end if on the rear and vice versa. Also not long enough to get around the bottom of the truck to use the cable without scratching the ground effects.

Sorry for the heads up.

SHU

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back