Heads

jj2329

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may be a stupid ?, but is there a difference between right and left head. I'm putting my motor back together, just got my heads back from machine shop. I know I marked them out of habit when I pulled them, but the marks are gone now. I didn't know if it matter between left and right. Appreciate any help you guys give.

This may be a stupid ?, but is there a difference between right and left head. I'm putting my motor back together, just got my heads back from machine shop. I know I marked them out of habit when I pulled them, but the marks are gone now. I didn't know if it matter between left and right. Appreciate any help you guys give.

Nope. You're good.

Haha, sorry bud. I just been doing a little at a time as time away from work would allow. Mostly been doing it late at night.

Well guys finished up the truck today. Sounds and runs great, want to give thanks to everyone for the help. Kyle and Sean really appreciate all the advice. Sean provided all the parts for the rebuild and the tune, super job.

All together now, got shorty headers, cat delete, magnaflow, JTSVP underdrive pulley, JTSVP throttle body, JTSVP coil packs and wires, thinner head gaskets, upgraded push rods and springs, Roe 710r cam, SCT tune by Roe.

All together now, got shorty headers, cat delete, magnaflow, JTSVP underdrive pulley, JTSVP throttle body, JTSVP coil packs and wires, thinner head gaskets, upgraded push rods and springs, Roe 710r cam, SCT tune by Roe.

Any plans to dyno it? I've thought about the 710 cam

Definitely want to get it on a Dyno. Wondering if I should wait until after the break in period on the motor.

Not sure what I did but thanks anyways!!:rock:

You definatly need a dyno tune with that cam JJ;)

How do you like the sound from the 710 cam?

"going mach 2 with my hair on fire!"

Kyle what's the closest most reputable Dyno near us?

I've been thinking of using gwatney performance for my CTS-V. I know there good with LS engines though. You could give them a call and see if they have done any viper tuning.:dontknow:

I added the same as you and picked up almost 50 hp with stock heads. Just the sound of the 710 cam was worth it.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back