Heart break

homsh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks that Sal's awesome Viper is dead.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx663EZKy88]Sal Patel Outlaw Drag Radial Viper Crash at World Cup Finals - Import vs Domestic - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah I saw he's working on it but that car is pretty much dead. Will mostly be a new car when he gets on the track again.

Wish he would have run drag week. That really might have been the baddest street car in the country.

I talked to him a couple days ago and all drive train is good cage is good actually it will pretty much be the same car just lighter

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

I talked to him a couple days ago and all drive train is good cage is good actually it will pretty much be the same car just lighter

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet
Good to hear. Did you talk him into DragWeek?

We need updates on your truck too!

When cars pull hard like that during a nice straight run it's most likely a broken axle.

When cars pull hard like that during a nice straight run it's most likely a broken axle.

Exactly! That or oil on track or a posi/spool breaking during pass. Especially with a few thousand horsepower. :(
Look forward to seeing him back at it soon.

Yeah I thought it was dust but bet ya it is condensation. You can definitely see the right rear light up before the veer to the left :(
Dom can you tell us more about his build? Obviously its outta this world like yours. :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back