Heated o2 and evap still not ready???

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howdy y'all I know it's been a while. Been busy. Anyway still can't get this shit ready and it's been 3 or 4yrs the match is ready. I heard them all and tried most tricks to no avail. And is it true the can force it to ready with the drb111. Cuz the fuckin idiots around me obviously don't know how to use it. Anyone, Bueller.

Do you have any active codes? If not the best way to get monitors to set is to drive at 45mph 1/4 throttle for approximately 20 miles. Then do some moderate acceleration up to around 60mph and allow it to decel without braking. With this procedure I can set monitors on most vehicles in 20 miles, with shutting the car off and letting cool down half way. I hope this helps. As far as the DRB3 to force it, you need to do the forced monitor test on the evap system but it takes more time than just driving it.

Ill try that way also, tried every drive test out there. Just getting old and the old lady won't let me sell it :-(

would turnin them "OFF" help???:dontknow:

Torrie sent me a file to turn the evap crap off, so there should be one for the heatedO2's.

i have the same one's give me shit at inspection time also:mad:

drivin & showin up at the inspection station with a full load of fuel "seems" to help a bit

Last edited:
I just need one turn off cuz we can still have 1 not ready. I didn't think you could do that with Chrysler.so does it come up n/a or inc on the scanner?

I just need one turn off cuz we can still have 1 not ready. I didn't think you could do that with Chrysler.so does it come up n/a or inc on the scanner?

most of the things ya can turn off are for marine apps.

should be able to get a holt of Shawn or Torrie for help on this.

ya runnin your tune through an SCT???

Yeah still using the sct. Unless something else has come out, that doesn't cost as much as a used car.

Yeah still using the sct. Unless something else has come out, that doesn't cost as much as a used car.

i would say that there should not be a prob for ya:rock::rock::rock:

have you tried the procedure I detailed in the second post?

I have. Several times actually. Tried high speed, low speed, highway, around town, drive cycles with maintained speed and coasting stops, warm ups with ac and defroster, everything.

Just wanted to see if the OP found a root cause of the issue since it's the same monitors on mine.

If you have anything turned off or edited with regard to emissions in your tunes, O2 simulators, 2-Bar sensor, or anything in the EVAP system missing, you will never, ever pass the monitors. Keeping the MIL off and passing monitors are two very different things.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back