3. Prof - Precut
4. SERPENT-Precut
Add me to your list-SERPENT-Precut

1. Blackviper - precut if possile for an 06 QC
2. HaroldD - precut
3. Prof - Precut
4. SERPENT-Precut
5.Yellow Venom - Precut -

Is stock length ok with Mopar LT headers or should they be a little longer to keep them back away from the headers? ( the Mopars stick out from the block aways!)

ok if youfellas will hang loose until tommorrow, I am gonna call about bulk pricing this deal, i know it will drop the price of the hose a couple bucks per foot.

if so I may be able to keep it in the $160 range more or less, but dont want to set it in stone until I ask him on pricing the hose better

Stinker said:
sorry been a normal fuggin monday:argh: , is it monday?

anyway working on the new thread now

Sooooo, that's how it is... don't like my thread. Fine. :D :D :D :D

This still open or has this thread moved, I'm in if still available for around $160. Red hose with black fittings.

Very happy with buying my SCT Tuner from Tony recently, hope to give him more business as the budget allows!

How about an IRS for our truck?! :)>

Stinker said:
I know its a bad pic, but I is hungry:argh:

but here is basically the parts,

a couple 12 AN fittings
four hose finishers
two adapters
and 25 ft of hose

now the an fittings, available in
red/blue, chrome, and black

the finishers available in

red, blue, chrome, purple

this is just generic sizing of the hose, I just told him to grab me some up, i will measure mine and see what we come up with before I give ya'll a price, or if you wnat see what size you wnat.
i can either cut them so you dont have to , or give you xtra and you can cut your own off, but you will need a dremel with a cutoff tool or some type of cutting blade.

a hacksaw or anything like that WILL NOT WORK you will fray the crap outta the ends.

so it will need to be a cutoff wheel type deal
Nice hydraulic adapters, Tony. Since I'm the first guy to ever do real AN lines for the heaters hoses on a Viper engine, I wonder where the idea came from.

BTW- You'll want to drill out the adapters. They're 10.5mm now. They should be 12mm (about 7/16") to match the OEM barb adapters.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back