Hell of a Jump

Silverback said:
Not to put down what he did, but I would like to see how far he could go with a 1970 HD Sportster.
Exactly what I was thinking as well...

Also, much better data today than back when Evil made his attempts. You know, computer generation and all... lol

Still looked cool though.

Very cool... thanks! I saw the "highlights" on ESPN but this was way better. Oh.. and his GF is HOTTT!

ohiosrt10 said:
Oh.. and his GF is HOTTT!
But not a very good manager.

In the last interview she said, "I know he was hoping for more....he jumped much further in practice...."

Oops.

Super high tech bike. $40K
Computer to figure out flight plan. $5K
Hot girl friend rooting you on. $450K
Me not having to do it...... Priceless.

Kevan said:
But not a very good manager.

In the last interview she said, "I know he was hoping for more....he jumped much further in practice...."

Oops.

ya, his official distance was 322+, his practice jump was 350...atleast he didnt end up like seth enslow...(check out his video, THE HARD WAY, and i'm not yelling...lol)

Silverback said:
Not to put down what he did, but I would like to see how far he could go with a 1970 HD Sportster.

Actually Fur Ball he rode one of these ,but, I would pay to see the new guy try any jump on an H-D XR 750 :rock: :D

The successor to the KR model, the XR750 dominated flat track racing from 1970 until the present. Producing 90 bhp @ 8,000 rpm, this model featured twin Mikuni carburetors

This bike just does not have the suspension travel of a modern MX bike that has about 12 " of travel compared to less than 5" of the Flat Tracker XR750, however the XR only weighed in at about 325 lbs in full race gear.
Fully tweaked the XR would deliver in excess of 130hp to the ground.

He rode a Triumph until the Cesare's Palace Crash (foot peg broke off of the frame)

It is still my favorite Flat Tracker:D :D :D :D :D
Jerry

Last edited:
Wifey said:
Actually Fur Ball he rode one of these ,but, I would pay to see the new guy try any jump on an H-D XR 750 :rock: :D

The successor to the KR model, the XR750 dominated flat track racing from 1970 until the present. Producing 90 bhp @ 8,000 rpm, this model featured twin Mikuni carburetors

This bike just does not have the suspension travel of a modern MX bike that has about 12 " of travel compared to less than 5" of the Flat Tracker XR750, however the XR only weighed in at about 325 lbs in full race gear.
Fully tweaked the XR would deliver in excess of 130hp to the ground.

He rode a Triumph until the Cesare's Palace Crash (foot peg broke off of the frame)

It is still my favorite Flat Tracker:D :D :D :D :D
Jerry

Damn smart ass kids.:mad: ;) :p :D

He made them jumps look wayyyy to easy. He'll be breaking that record again very soon id bet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back