HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEFORE
CIMG1451.jpg

AFTER
DSC00763.jpg

BEFORE
CIMG1455.jpg

AFTER
DSC00764.jpg

BEFORE
CIMG1453.jpg

AFTER
DSC00768.jpg

You can tell the difference between the Casio 7 megapixel and the Sony CyberShot 7 megapixel camera................... Sony being the AFTER shots.

I just hate taking pics with it......................... It's PINK....

Cool, if noone wants to trade for my stockers, I will be buying some new ones.
That looks killer on the silver but the old ones you had or similar will look killer on black. Now the truck is you, looks great brother.:burnout: :burnout:

MoPower has them on his black/red truck they look great.

Eagle alloy 25 series.............they are expensive.

2 weeks or 4 weeks ................ but I've got a know it all 23 year old kid that thinks hes the boss................ f him LOL piece of crap. So I'll drag up my stuff and head back to singapore. The guys a jackass.......

bigike said:
2 weeks or 4 weeks ................ but I've got a know it all 23 year old kid that thinks hes the boss................ f him LOL piece of crap. So I'll drag up my stuff and head back to singapore. The guys a jackass.......

remind me what you do in singapore. I hate being away from my family. And I only go without seeing them for the 24 hours I work on the ambulance every 3 days. I can't imagine what you do.

I'm in the Gulf of Mexico now.

But In Sinapore and here I build and fix oil rigs................. its a good paycheck.

bigike said:
I'm in the Gulf of Mexico now.

But In Sinapore and here I build and fix oil rigs................. its a good paycheck.

COOL! Hope you have a good week!

12 more hours ...................................and we'll be reunited and it feels so good, reunited like I know we should..........:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back