Hellcat Challenger

I'm sure someone will be dumb enough to buy it!:D Give it 6 months and you'll be able to purchase one under MSRP. I'm not sure what all the HYPE is really:dontknow: Sure it has 707hp but GEEZE!!:chain:

I'd take a Gen 3 or 4 viper,C6 ZR1 anyday over one! JMHO;)

Not surprised it sold for what the stealership wanted. Somebody will always have to be the first on the block with the latest and greatest. So therefore if somebody is willing to pay what the dealer wants that them.

Some people just have more money than they know what to do with, kinda like trading one of our trucks for something that sucks.........that happens a lot........

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the four gas tanker trailers behind the Hellcat sold with it. If they were full the price might be right on.

Some people just have more money than they know what to do with, kinda like trading one of our trucks for something that sucks.........that happens a lot........

It's true though. SRT10's are amazing vehicles. And at today's prices they are an incredible bargin!

Last edited by a moderator:

Glad to see you're coming around, Chris :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back