Hello All!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wylde Chylde

Reaction score
Iwakuni, Japan moving to JVille NC in Sept.
Hello !!! Ive been looking for a site for tech help and just to BS since I got the truck last sept. gotta say I LOVE IT. Anyways heres a pic of the truck and my car.

DSC00999.jpg

:rock:

Glad your here, enjoy

Welcome to the bast damn looney bin around!:D :rock: :D

suicide messiah said:
Hello !!! Ive been looking for a site for tech help and just to BS since I got the truck last sept. gotta say I LOVE IT. Anyways heres a pic of the truck and my car.

DSC00999.jpg

Nice stable you have there...welcome to the home of the RBC!!!

thanks again for all the "welcomes". The wife and I are currently hideing out in japan but will be home soon. Anyone that lives in NC please PM me. would love to meet up. We will be in the Jacksonville area, about 5 hours SE of Charlotte. We go there alot to see my mom, she lives behind the track. Anyways PM!!!! Again, THANKS!!!

suicide messiah said:

DSC00999.jpg

Welcome to the RBC, and welcome back to the States.

Nice pics!!! Great set of rides, perfect color :D

There is a NC GTG in Greensboro next Sat (29th)

mauiSRT/10 said:
Welcome to the RBC Ed!! You are brave with two black vehicles!!

So which one is faster? LOL

patrick

well id be lying if I said it was the car........:mad:
first kill.........the day i brought the truck home a WS6 6 speed pulled up next to me at a light. I never even thought about racing it cause truth be known the truck is "hers" and the car is "mine", ANYWAYS!! He revs her up a few times so i think what the hell the wife aint here .......... long story short he got me off the line by about a car...........that changed VERY quick!! by the time we hit the next light about 1/8 down the road I was already a good 5 or 6 ahead. ALL STOCK!!!! These things are BAD!!! I do love that truck..................As much as I hate to say it i'm thinking of selling the car to get another one!:rock: :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back