Hello Everbody! ImmmmmBAAAAAACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need4speed

Reaction score
Well, I had a great fishing season with my old friends down in the Keys, and now I'm back up in Sarasota to get back to harassing all my gear head buds here. Thanks to FlyingLow for letting me in on the new site! I must admit I was a little confused to come back to the "other" site only to learn so many of my friends were no longer there or "BANNED":(
Well i look forward to catching up with all of my old compadres, and meeting new ones. I see I've missed out alot since my absence... such as Mike breakin deep in the 11's(great job bro), and all the new s/c, turbo, hopped up srts that around here now...... wow!
Well since I cant beat Nowwhat in the quest for 11's with the big dog qc's..... I guess I only can play catchup now. Look out Mike! here I come... the truck is in the shop as we speak gettin the 2500rpm stall, revised intake, and the heads are off gettin a portnpolish job.... should be done on wed... hee hee. I'm wastin no time!
Anyway, great to be back with ya guys... Daniel, Walt, silver, blake, smoke, and all of ya, its been waaaayyyyyy too long!:D :rock:

Need4speed said:
Well, I had a great fishing season with my old friends down in the Keys, and now I'm back up in Sarasota to get back to harassing all my gear head buds here. Thanks to FlyingLow for letting me in on the new site! I must admit I was a little confused to come back to the "other" site only to learn so many of my friends were no longer there or "BANNED":(
Well i look forward to catching up with all of my old compadres, and meeting new ones. I see I've missed out alot since my absence... such as Mike breakin deep in the 11's(great job bro), and all the new s/c, turbo, hopped up srts that around here now...... wow!
Well since I cant beat Nowwhat in the quest for 11's with the big dog qc's..... I guess I only can play catchup now. Look out Mike! here I come... the truck is in the shop as we speak gettin the 2500rpm stall, revised intake, and the heads are off gettin a portnpolish job.... should be done on wed... hee hee. I'm wastin no time!
Anyway, great to be back with ya guys... Daniel, Walt, silver, blake, smoke, and all of ya, its been waaaayyyyyy too long!:D :rock:
Welcome to the new forum!:D Did you happen to own a Lightning before? I met a guy at FFW in Ennis few years back that went by Need4Speed on the Lightning forums. He had a black 01 also.

Lightning01 said:
Welcome to the new forum!:D Did you happen to own a Lightning before? I met a guy at FFW in Ennis few years back that went by Need4Speed on the Lightning forums. He had a black 01 also.
Thanks guys! and no Lighting01, that wasnt me, but I'm a big fan of L's and have plenty of friends with them.:burnout:

Need4speed said:

Welcome back Tim...glad to see you made it. I was wondering how the fishing has been for you. Looks like the "tide" is making it's comeback. We are getting some good rain lately, so I hope it keeps it quiet compared to last year.

Hey Tim....Good to hear from you...I am glad your fishing was good...you were missed...:)

Walt

Need4speed said:

Lets List a few:
Sickness got banned and the new forum started.
TJ got married.
OCbob is a avatar junkie.
Stinker was about to blow with his TT...took control got his truck he is fixing.
Silverback is still posts some great photos.
FSTJACK got his scooter stolen and the forum bought him a new one.
RedSrt007 keeps us all happy.
Wifey is still wifey and we would have her no other way.
K-80's truck has spent more time in a tralier than it has miles on it.
Nowwhat his truck has not broke yet and he is still kicking ass.
amoparman is retired.
Begood loves the Fuc* thread.
Blakewilder has some great strippers.
Boomer-still doing great work for all the forum members.
CarDude has a copperhead viper and 8 dogs.
mauiSRT/10 is still in in Maui and loving it.
Rocktman has a man purse.
Silent D is back and posting up.
sprite bought a lambo.
Texas Yellow Fever has made some great improvements in truck.
womsterr wants to sell his truck.
Ram From Hell gave Sickness a job.

there is more stuff but I am tired of typing.

Walt

TTTTTTTIIIIIIIIMMMMMMM..........

Welcome back.......Right on lets get going......:D :D :D I am running on Saturday.....with new 31.5" slicks and shaved calipers

Next weeks mods:

2 stage line lock
new differential (top secret)
ECU tweaks
Adjustable drag shocks......

You have been missed.....been looking forward to Blake or 1fast400 to take the QC crown but they have been delayed...so you are the heir.......

VPRPWR said:
Yeahhh Timmys back:rock:
After reading that post :D This pic was all I could picture in mind what you look like.....................:dancing:

Attachments

• modelo.jpg
    modelo.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 21
TheSickness said:
After reading that post :D This pic was all I could picture in mind what you look like.....................:dancing:

actually that is pretty close.......

Hey Walt you forgot to add that I have hair.............:rock: and a few other things, but I will hold myself back from posting it..............:p

Need4speed = Welcome home Bastage :rock:

TheSickness said:
I knew he was a pillow biter.............:D Damn Ornamexican :p :D

Orientals are from Pakistan and the such you moron.....Vprpwr is Japsican or Mexinese......pay attention....:D

TheSickness said:

You're right:eek: What's happening to meeeeeeeee....AAAAHHHH I think I've been hanging around you and Nowwhat too much:D

K-80-123 said:
Lets List a few:
Sickness got banned and the new forum started.
TJ got married.
OCbob is a avatar junkie.
Stinker was about to blow with his TT...took control got his truck he is fixing.
Silverback is still posts some great photos.
FSTJACK got his scooter stolen and the forum bought him a new one.
RedSrt007 keeps us all happy.
Wifey is still wifey and we would have her no other way.
K-80's truck has spent more time in a tralier than it has miles on it.
Nowwhat his truck has not broke yet and he is still kicking ass.
amoparman is retired.
Begood loves the Fuc* thread.
Blakewilder has some great strippers.
Boomer-still doing great work for all the forum members.
CarDude has a copperhead viper and 8 dogs.
mauiSRT/10 is still in in Maui and loving it.
Rocktman has a man purse.
Silent D is back and posting up.
sprite bought a lambo.
Texas Yellow Fever has made some great improvements in truck.
womsterr wants to sell his truck.
Ram From Hell gave Sickness a job.

there is more stuff but I am tired of typing.

Walt

Welcome Back!!! :D :star: :dancing:

Man, Walt sure keep up with his peeps doesn't he .... I am impressed :D

WIFEY!!!! :rock:

Nowwhat said:
Orientals are from Pakistan and the such you moron.....Vprpwr is Japsican or Mexinese......pay attention....:D
Excuse me Evelyn Wood...........:p I did not write anything about Orientals..Maybe you got some shampoo in your damn eyes :D More like Manpoo in your case :p O-R-N-A-M-E-N-T-A-L Not really Asian or Japanesse
just kinda Oriental.......If you gotta count what percentage of a nationality that your are.....Here's a clue.....You aint :D I'm 9/32's Indian :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back