Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

b exxon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally found the sight thanks to Boomer. Couldnt figure out where everyone went on the other sight thought every one sold their trucks. Some of you guys I know from the other sight some of you I dont but hello to all.

Welcome!! On a side note...Red, what did you use for an intake temp gauge and how/where did you mount it?

thanks, My truck is at Boomers as we speak. My viper is at Woodhouse getting Corsa exhaust and racelogic traction control (its supercharged also).

b exxon said:
I finally found the sight thanks to Boomer. Couldnt figure out where everyone went on the other sight thought every one sold their trucks. Some of you guys I know from the other sight some of you I dont but hello to all.

Welcome to the asylum bro....enjoy your truck and your time here....

SD

b exxon said:
thanks, My truck is at Boomers as we speak. My viper is at Woodhouse getting Corsa exhaust and racelogic traction control (its supercharged also).

Those guys know me way too much. Bought an '03 Cobra from them, traded it in for an '01 Viper GTS, traded that in for a daily driver ('05 Xterra), then bought a bone stock SRT Ram from them. They did all my mods on the Viper and the rebuild on my supercharged SRT Ram after the motor blew. Mark J is a great guy!!

b exxon said:
Welcome! - Glad you found the best site!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back