hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevertoofast

Reaction score
i just signed up, have a 2005 yellow fever q/c bought new, am a certifiable gearhead (just ask my wife). I have a few other hot rods, so I've left my srt stock but knowing my track record, that could change at anytime!

I am going to change plugs, how are the heat shields removed? I think they probaly have some sort of simple locking mechanish on them....

Thank you
Bruce:)

nevertoofast said:
i just signed up, have a 2005 yellow fever q/c bought new, am a certifiable gearhead (just ask my wife). I have a few other hot rods, so I've left my srt stock but knowing my track record, that could change at anytime!

I am going to change plugs, how are the heat shields removed? I think they probaly have some sort of simple locking mechanish on them....

Thank you

Welcome to the club,I see you have some EXCELLENT taste:rock: For the heat shields the just unbolt off,I took mine off when I ran the stock manifolds,I think they looked better off:D

Welcome to the nuthouse...dont feed the animals, and this thread is worthless without pics..(many will remind you of this, Im sure)

nevertoofast said:

Thank you
Welcome, What part of Texas you from?

welcome to the RBC.:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

i 2nd the whar ya bes at in Texas:dontknow:

welcome from the swamp bro !!!!! yes heat shields unbolt and the plug shields , well i just gave them a little tap from the bottom and come rite out ... :rock:

Welcome to the family

thanks for sll the kind words! I am from the Austin area and will post pics of my srt, along with sequence number, soon. I like this group because unlike a lot of forums, this one is ACTIVE!
2003 z06
1969 z28 rs
1970 cuda pro-street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back