Hello from Amsterdam the Netherlands...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody....

I'm looking for awhile on this VTCOA forum and i really like it so i thought it's time to introduce myself...

I'm Elwin and i live in the north of Holland (Netherlands) about 30 miles from Amsterdam. I really like Dodge trucks and i drive for about 5 years my '96 Ram indy now (sorry not a SRT/10) and i really like the truck everytime again..
I did alot of work on the truck and it's not easy to get parts or assesoires at my home in Holland.. I've lowered my truck with a Bell-tech 2/4 loweringkit and put some 20" pantherwheels on the truck, changed the stock hood for a steel cowl induction hood and last year i ordered from the US a brand new intercooled procharger kit for some more power :rock: About 2 months ago there was a accident with a black '04 SRT/10 singel cab overhere in Holland.. The driver was okè but the SRT truck was wrecked... I bought the complete leather SRT interior and put it into my 96 Ram indy and it's sit perfect!!!

I made my own website http://www.indyram.com but i think Jan aka "FLOOR" from Belgium has told about my website before..
You can see on my website what i've done with my truck and also alot of other Ram trucks in the reader rides gallerie.. I made also a page where you can see some SRT/10 trucks from Holland.. I really love the SRT/10 trucks but it's a shame that they are so f....cking expensive overhere in europe so i hope the time that i can import a SRT from the US to Holland is coming soon.. I must work hard so i can save more money :D because i must have a SRT/10 truck in my life offcourse :rock:
If you like to see your Ram trucks on my Dutch Dodge truck website?? feel free to send me some pics of your truck(s) and i should update the "reader rides" gallerie as soon as possible for you...

Here some pictures of my truck so you can see that i'm a real RAM NUT from Holland :D :D :D
(shame shame shame that it's not a SRT:( :confused: )

Greetings from Holland,
Elwin....

ps... Sorry for my english, it's not 100% perfect but i hope you can understand me:idea:

here a before picture of my indy
ramindy.jpg

and my indy today
ElwinBCS1.jpg

indyrammuide.jpg

srtseat.jpg

DSC07656.jpg

KC2007April-276.jpg

racedeck.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the circus and please feed the animals....:D :D

Nice truck....:rock: :rock:

Stefan...

Welocome aboard..glad your here..:rock:

Welcome to the forum!!

You have a nice Ram there!!! I remember visiting your site before. Nice job!!!:rock:

And your English is just fine, especially for us, we don't speak it well either!!:rock:

Welcome Bud!

Ya ever 1/4 mile that truck w/ the ProCharger?:D :burnout: :D

Welcome to the Family

Welcome to the best Truckin site on the web.

Nice looking truck.:rock:

And don't worry about not having a SRT/10. We welcome everyone here. Hell, we have members with Chevies and Fords here.

By the way, your english is fine. If you have been lurking here for a while, you have to know your english is better than Stinkers.:D :p

After spending some more time on the site. I'm sure glad I'm not on his wrecked rides page

whew!

Silverback's response was EXACTLY what I was going to type up...so I'll just re-post. :)
Silverback and now re-used by Kevan said:
Welcome to the best Truckin site on the web.

Nice looking truck.:rock:

And don't worry about not having a SRT/10. We welcome everyone here. Hell, we have members with Chevies and Fords here.

By the way, your english is fine. If you have been lurking here for a while, you have to know your english is better than Stinkers.:D :p
I'll add that there's something about that blue/white stripes combination that tents my shorts. Ram, SRT-10, Viper car...doesn't matter....bulge happens.
:)

(If you agree with Silverback do you start to get extra hairy and have a craving for bananas? :D )

lololol welcum up bub!!:rock:

nice tater hauler ya got! but ya needsum outta the bed strat up stacks!

now that wuld be rokin!!LO:D :rock:

Stinker said:
lololol welcum up bub!!:rock:

nice tater hauler ya got! but ya needsum outta the bed strat up stacks!

now that wuld be rokin!!LO:D :rock:

Or a VCA White on Blue SRT10 to match the Indy Ram !!!:rock: :rock: Hey Elwin,long time no hear from !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back