Hello from Belgium (Roe supercharger)

Crazyviper

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I'm from Belgium and looking for some info about ROE Supercharger on a Viper Engine.
I don't know if I can ask my questions in this section of new member, if not I wil redirect it to another one, please gide me if possible?

My dreamcar is a Viper and I found one at West Coast Corvettes.
A simple Google-search (bacaus I don't know anything about superchargers on V10-engines and certainly not ROE superchargers) brought me to your forum and read already a lot about the engines with figures and explanations that are way beyond what I can understand :)
My question is , is the ROE supercharger reliable enough to get a Viper Roe Supercharged to Europe without having to work on it every time I come out with it :) . I am a mechanic so that's not the problem but finding problems and fixing it in Europe is different, nobody has the parts and the knowledge of working on it.
If I buy it I will certainly stay in toch with you guys if there would be troubleshooting hehe.
Perhaps there is also someone who knows WCC in Anaheim and can tell me if they are reliable or get a look at the car for me.

Big thanks to the people who will answer, it would be a great help for me.

Br

Crazyviper,

The Roe Supercharger for the Viper is different than the unit they make for the trucks. It has a different intake, head unit and inlet tubing. I have the truck version and would consider them virtually trouble free. Sean Roe is also great to work with and is very helpful.

you wont pass the yearly technical inspection with a supercharger here in Belgium...;)

Well, I hope till the car wil get 25 years , so I can register it as an Old timer in Belgium. In the meanwhile perhaps register it thrue the USA or France or Germany. Family enough :)
But still not 100% convinced of buying the 1993 Viper. First fase, so no windows or waterproof roof :) and it's still europe an Belgium. But still , a Viper is my dream.
But ROE-supercharger seems to be pretty reliable. There are always discussions of which is best , but reliable is best for me for the moment :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back