Hello from Cheyenne Wyoming

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
if your coming through goodland (off interstate 70) I may be awake (get off work at 8am).

No I am back in Cheyenne today...have to work all day...:(:(.....would like to get some lunch sometime when I am here......I really would like to be home right now::(...but there is a ton of work to do here......we are trying to lay a pipeline across Wyoming, Colorado and Kansas.....and we have lot's of angry property owners...:(:(....we can't make everyone happy.

Walt

K-80-123 said:
Tj I drove south to Loveland Colorado.....they have a huge Harley shop called Thunder Mountain Harley Davidson that place rocks..:rock: ....and the best part had lunch at Hooters which is in the parking lot of the Harley shop......best looking women in Colorado...WOW....I wish I could move to Loveland....:):)
Walt

Awesome man. :cool: Sounds like a GREAT time! :D Did you have a beer for me? :dontknow: :rock: Nice not having to deal with traffic up there? :D Yes. Yes that would be nice. Very nice in fact. Get ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE! TAKE ME WITH YOU WHAAAAA! :D :)

K-80-123 said:
Tj I drove south to Loveland Colorado.....they have a huge Harley shop called Thunder Mountain Harley Davidson that place rocks..:rock: ....and the best part had lunch at Hooters which is in the parking lot of the Harley shop......best looking women in Colorado...WOW....I wish I could move to Loveland....:):)

Hey Bob, I passed around your pic of your stolen bike and they said they would keep an eye out for it.

Walt

LOL, that is an awesome shop there isnt it ;)

I call Loveland my home town and enjoy visiting at least once a year. Alot of great riding out there :D

Agree, the women out there are easy on the eyes :rock:

Some more Pics for my Peeps...this is about 30 miles West of Cheyenne..:):)

Walt

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

Last edited:
K-80-123 said:
Some more Pics for my Peeps...this is about 30 miles West of Cheyenne..:):)

Walt

Nice Pics Walt! What's the weather like out there?:confused: I see it's nice, but what are the temps and is it humid at all?

Sometimes I think I'd likt to live out in the middle of nowhere.:)

Nice pics Walt..Dont miss Wyoming much, but made me want to visit again. I use to live in Rawlins. Winter's were brutal!

Walt,

Ya got my hopes up, you said pics, I thought of the Hooter girls.... :(

Awesome, scenery though. Would love to visit!

Will

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back