Hello From Florida!!!

I know hennessey is crap but I do like the venom emblems, after all stickers add 500hp right? LMAO I'm gonna go with black on black with JMB limegreen under the hood with matching sparkplug wires.

Can anyone justify the oil catch can add on to the JMB cold air intake? is there really any detonation problems?

the catch can keeps all the sludge and gunk from goin back into your engine they work great tell him dom sent you might be good for a sticker or something lol

the catch can keeps all the sludge and gunk from goin back into your engine they work great tell him dom sent you might be good for a sticker or something lol

real cute with the sticker joke ;)
do you have the pink ram emblems? oh let me follow you on twitter!

pickin on the new guy is the gayest thing i've ever seen because one day you might be looking at his tail lights on the track :burnout:

pickin on the new guy is the gayest thing i've ever seen because one day you might be looking at his tail lights on the track :burnout:

I was bein serious about maybe some kind of hook up if you tell him i sent you he is one of my bros i go to st louis to visit him a few times a yr and we are doing drag week together....wasnt pickin on ya ....

Hope you've got some serious mod money laying around if you want Dom looking at your tail lights lol:p

Welcome to the VTCoA:rock:

Hope you've got some serious mod money laying around if you want Dom looking at your tail lights lol:p

Welcome to the VTCoA:rock:

Horsepower is easy the trick is getting all that power to the ground
I had a serious problem hookin up with my little s-10 once i got past 400hp
but then my wife got pregnant and you cant carry a kid in a sideways seat so i had to sell it to get a 07 highlander

Its gonna be a QC so i know im gonna have to have a few extra horses to keep up... What's Dom's RWHP?

Horsepower is easy the trick is getting all that power to the ground
I had a serious problem hookin up with my little s-10 once i got past 400hp
but then my wife got pregnant and you cant carry a kid in a sideways seat so i had to sell it to get a 07 highlander

Its gonna be a QC so i know im gonna have to have a few extra horses to keep up... What's Dom's RWHP?

1365 last I checked:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back