Hello from Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgeff232

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats goin on everybody. I just bought a 04 Srt-10 Ram about a month ago. The best decision I have ever made. Anyways jsut saying hello and i'm sure i'll be askin a few questions, ant advise is appreciated

What part of Georgia??
I'm from Rincon (near Savannah) and go to school in Statesboro.

I gotcha. there's a recent thread about SRT's in the Atlanta area somewhere out there. You might want to check that out.

Welcome to the club. Got any pictures of your truck?

Welcome...spent some time in your neck of the woods...mountain portion of Ranger school...it was winter and I have never, ever been colder.

You will love this site...enjoy!

Welcome Bud and post a pic or two!

I used to own an '04 but traded it in earlier this year - Kinda wondering where it'll turn up.:dontknow: :D

WELCOME TO THE RBC. JUST A WORD OF ADVICE , WATCH OUT FOR THE ONE THEY CALL SICKNESS.......

I work for the fire department and today was the first time i have registered. i get off in the morning so i will have pics of my truck tomorrow. i promise. i got a show saturday at year one, i'm goin to. so i'll spend most of the day cleaning and waxing. anyways appreciate the welcome talk too ya'll soon.

dodgeff232 said:
I work for the fire department and today was the first time i have registered. i get off in the morning so i will have pics of my truck tomorrow. i promise. i got a show saturday at year one, i'm goin to. so i'll spend most of the day cleaning and waxing. anyways appreciate the welcome talk too ya'll soon.
Welcome to the club and thank you for your services. There are a few other fire fighters on here as well. Have fun with the truck! I just got done cleaning her up today. It was a most enjoyable day:rock:

Welcome GA boy!

Are you a Fire Marshall like NBT in FL?

Nope just a Firefighter/EMT-I at Dawson County. I've only been fulltime for a little over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back