Hello from Luxemburg/Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
@attila: live is very expensive over here.

@Silverback: please dont understand me wrong. i didnt insulted anyone here. my meaning is that the "personnality" of the yellow trucks is not as agressive as with the black or red ones. that's the biggest reason why i dont want to buy a yellow one.
so please...i'm just a litte chimp and your a big silverback lol

chris-lux said:
@AmTrucker: i know that some of u guys want to sell their ride but with the custom taxes, shipping etc...it would be a lot more expensive. the cheapest one here is for 31000€...over 40'000$ :(

i'm looking for a regular cab, color: i like the blue one with the white stripes but i even dont know if this is a stock color. i would buy any color exept the yellow one, sorry.
You don't have to apologize to me for your bad taste in color! ;) :p

Good luck with your search.

Who's making all this noise in here............ I just woke up.....

Welcome to the asylum, new friend in Luxemburg.......

Django

chris-lux said:
@attila: live is very expensive over here.

@Silverback: please dont understand me wrong. i didnt insulted anyone here. my meaning is that the "personnality" of the yellow trucks is not as agressive as with the black or red ones. that's the biggest reason why i dont want to buy a yellow one.

Don't worry about it Chris. You just caught me at a bad time.:eek:

Welcome aboard, and hope you enjoy your stay here.:rock:

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
Hello from Sweden...:rock: :rock: ..And welcome to the circus and dont feed the animals...:D :D

Stefan...

Thanks Stefan... I was hoping he would toss a Belgium waffle my way. Barry is too busy with the ladies to do it.

Welcome from Houston, TX Chris.

chris-lux said:

Just toss him a banana Chris. He'll be okay.

I, for one, think the Yellow Fever is fkn awesome looking.....

I recently discovered that folks in Europe and parts of Skandinavia do not like our "competition yellow" colors because they are distinctly reminiscent of their postal vehicles..... Which are the furthest thing from cool....

Whether this is the case in Luxemburg, I do not know...... It's just something Helmut told me.

D

attila said:
hehe I love Leffe!

Hey Chris, how is life over there? I was offered a job in Lux! but didn't accept...

accept a job ? you should be crazy ! :D There are plenty enough cars,beers and wifey's to spend your time .....:rock:

WELCOME Chris ! :star:

Django said:
I, for one, think the Yellow Fever is fkn awesome looking.....

I recently discovered that folks in Europe and parts of Skandinavia do not like our "competition yellow" colors because they are distinctly reminiscent of their postal vehicles..... Which are the furthest thing from cool....

Whether this is the case in Luxemburg, I do not know...... It's just something Helmut told me.

D

Django, you sure it wasn't HEIDI ? :dontknow: :D

belgiumbarry said:
accept a job ? you should be crazy ! :D There are plenty enough cars,beers and wifey's to spend your time .....:rock:

WELCOME Chris ! :star:

I'd love to do that without a job! :D :dontknow: :D

Welcome to the forum. Beware of TheSickness. :D

Good luck getting a rig, you will enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back