Hello from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

err76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new here obviously. Im 33 years old and in college, yeah, kinda late in life but I was in the Navy for ten years. I currently own a 03 Chevy Silverado, I bought that after invoking the lemon law on my 02 Ram slt, I loved that truck but was having too many problems with it.

Within the next year or so after I graduate and get a job I plan on trying to find an 06 SRT 10 and trade in my Chevy. I got the original Mopar itch when I bought my first truck, a 78 Power Wagon with 440 Magnum.

Between then and now I will be lurking

Eric

Welcome to the RBC:rock: :rock: :rock::burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Welcome to the party. Better late than never with the school thing, I'll be in the same boat myself whenever I decide to get outta the army

Welcome to the club, nice to have you and thank you for your service. I got 18 months and Ill be retiring from the AF.

Thank you all, I appreciate it.

I apologize in advance for all of the questions that I am going to have. I am not sure if I am going to be able test drive many, only about 10 in my area. With that being the case, I am going to ask alot of questions trying to get a feel for what I want.

TY all in advanced for the patients and answers.

Eric

I just watched Ebay for about 3 months before I decided. Took the one with the lowest miles. Flew out to Ohio, brought it back... turns out it already had a magnaflow exhaust... and only 3900 miles. But I've almost doubled that now hehehe... Ebay is good, just ask for a picture of every part, close up, and PICTURES OF THE UNDERCARRIAGE...Which I did. Worked out great

DONT BUY from ebay...buy from a forum member! most have everything done already that needs to be done....there are some "tweaks" /Fixes" that need to be done...will save you in the long run, plus most of everyone here has taken gr8 care of their trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back