Hello from Naperville, IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaynick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I just got mine on tuesday. Been waiting for this day too long...lol. It's 04 silver with about 50k. Love it so far.

Welcome...

Thanks guys. It looks like the truck has already been registered with VTR but there is no Vehicle ID Sticker on the drivers side door. Is there a way to find out what the MFR/MDH is?

Welcome! We're not very far apart, there are a few trucks in Joliet. Let me know if you ever want to cruise around.

Thanks guys. It looks like the truck has already been registered with VTR but there is no Vehicle ID Sticker on the drivers side door. Is there a way to find out what the MFR/MDH is?

intersting, mine had no door sticker either, check the color to see if it matches the rest of the truck. If not, ask for a refund of some of your money? Turns out mine had been wrecked ( took a closer inspection that I didn't notice for a few months), and repaired. Mine was the dealership owners personal ride so he was able to fix it without it showing on the carfax.

intersting, mine had no door sticker either, check the color to see if it matches the rest of the truck. If not, ask for a refund of some of your money? Turns out mine had been wrecked ( took a closer inspection that I didn't notice for a few months), and repaired. Mine was the dealership owners personal ride so he was able to fix it without it showing on the carfax.

I think you're absolutely right. I will pull it out of the garage and see what i can find. Well, I thought I was smarter.... In case I find anything do you know where I can buy a shotgun?....LOL.

Welcome! We're not very far apart, there are a few trucks in Joliet. Let me know if you ever want to cruise around.

Anytime man. I'm thinking next weekend if its not raining I'm gonna check the max speed somewhere on 88.

Whats goin on??

Hey you guys are near where I used to live, Im stationed in the UK right now but still have family in Crest Hill, check out the 04 I just bought from Chicago Motors. I just received it here in the UK the other day and just waiting to finally drive it!!!

Hey you guys are near where I used to live, Im stationed in the UK right now but still have family in Crest Hill, check out the 04 I just bought from Chicago Motors. I just received it here in the UK the other day and just waiting to finally drive it!!!

UK? Come back here man, for a last two weeks we've had a perfect weather and a temperature over 80. England is probably foggy and cold, no way you can test drive your truck in this conditions. Nice ride by the way.

UK? Come back here man, for a last two weeks we've had a perfect weather and a temperature over 80. England is probably foggy and cold, no way you can test drive your truck in this conditions. Nice ride by the way.

ACTUALLY, it has been B-E-A-Uuuuuu-ti ful over here lately as well! I may be back in the states in 2.5 years if we dont go to Italy next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back