Hello from Redmond Wa

Status
Not open for further replies.

cncautosports

Reaction score
Hello all, I just got my 2006 QC and luv it. I have had 60 vehicles and this truck has to be one of the best. I am glad to be part of this great club and forum. I have been mod-ing cars for years but where is the best place to start on one of these?

Wellcome cncautosports. I just got my 10 this month and love it. On a 500 mile trip right now. About the mods the guys on this site are the best. You will get plenty of help. Chuck from Everett wa.

Welcome to the VTCoA:rock: Like Jack said, get that sucker tuned and rip out the cats. It'll feel like a whole new truck:burnout:Tony, JTS Venom Performance, can get you hooked up with anything you need. He sells a TQ converter that makes a huge difference too.

Are you just removing the secondary cats in the midpipe, if so do you need a tune for that mod?

Last edited:
How do you like the Volant CI

Wellcome cncautosports. I just got my 10 this month and love it. On a 500 mile trip right now. About the mods the guys on this site are the best. You will get plenty of help. Chuck from Everett wa.

You show that you have the Volant CI how do you like it and did you notice a difference?

You show that you have the Volant CI how do you like it and did you notice a difference?

If you want bang for the buck... K and N drop in.

The best looking CAI if the one Justin at JMB Performance makes. It'll sound cool, but you won't notice a difference in power. Throttle response will improve slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back