hello from spain

migueldid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello from Spain , not much English and I do everything with google , and you can forgive bad writing ,
I have a 2006 Dodge Ram SRT10 and I am delighted with this car , I have many doubts and questions I hope your cooperation . thank you anyway

Attachments

• dg.JPG
    dg.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 40
Welcome to the VTCoA! It appears you have an 04-05, not an 06.

hello, in Germany you have for such parts, because in Spain this fatal

I know that here is not for these things , but where can I find the book drive user ?

yes we have some parts but import most of them and a community of around 100 members in a club

sí tenemos algunas partes , pero importamos la mayoría de ellos y una comunidad de alrededor de 100 miembros en un club

welcome, are the streets out there wide enough for that thing?? i know when i was in germany that they had many many narrow streets where i lived

several vendors on here, i'm sure they can ship anything overseas, just costs more……….. sorta like getting Porsche, MB, Ferrari, etc over here ………...

Hello everyone and thanks for your comments.
The streets here are jajaj but hey hell he defends well

Bienvenido de Belgica.
There are some of us who understand some Spanish if that can help.
For parts: most is import, i have a local dealer who is into SRT-10's for new parts and a junk yard who has 3 or 4 SRT-10 wrecks for second hand parts.

thank you very much , I'm Ahira I'm going to change the clutch and spark plug Camble giving me failure , the rest paracer be fine ....

thank you very much , I'm Ahira I'm going to change the clutch and spark plug Camble giving me failure , the rest paracer be fine ....

you're welcome. If you are looking for some parts don't hesitate to contact arska or myself maybe we can help.

Hola and congrats in your new monster! Looks great! I'm a vendor here and would be happy to supply you with anything you need for your beast.
Top notch clutches, hydraulics, how-to, and anything else you desire for that Viper Truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back