Hello from Upstate,Ny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

upst8ny

Reaction score
Hi everyone,my name is Mikey from Upstate,Ny.(albany area)
I dont have a srt yet,waiting till the holidays are over.Currently i own a c5 vette but i really love this truck and it will benefit me better.Looking forward to meeting you guys/gals and learning more about the truck.

Hi everyone,my name is Mikey from Upstate,Ny.(albany area)
I dont have a srt yet,waiting till the holidays are over.Currently i own a c5 vette but i really love this truck and it will benefit me better.Looking forward to meeting you guys/gals and learning more about the truck.

Welcome ,Glad you found us. :rock:

welcome from another upstate NYer :) about 30 minutes outside of albany here :)

DAMN YANKEES!!!

Nah, welcome to the RBC and enjoy the stay.
I am originally from upstate myself. Born in Schenectady, lived in Albany, Clifton Park, Rotterdam, Scotia. Love me some upstate NY! Except about this time of year.:(
I miss partaying at Lake George as well;)

Welcomr to the forum :rock:----run while you still can:D

Scoobert i live in halfmoon/clifton park area.

Yep, visited the Clifton Park Mall many a time. Great place for Football, hockey, and Basketball jerseys. My Grandparents still live in the Clifton Park area. Cannot think of the damn road but something like Rt 46?:dontknow:

Scoobert you were close it is rte.146.I live if you take a right off exit 9 instead of a left toward the mall.

Scoobert you were close it is rte.146.I live if you take a right off exit 9 instead of a left toward the mall.

Yep Rte146! And it was me that said that!! lol@ I think my Uncle Bobby Forman lives to the right somewhere as well? Cool shiat!:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back