Hello New Night Runner Owners!!!

Rockin Ronnie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I met a guy today just briefly, with a new night runner in Puyallup, Wa and I thought I would take this opportunity to say Hi to all new Night Runner owners!!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
I met a guy today just briefly, with a new night runner in Puyallup, Wa and I thought I would take this opportunity to say Hi to all new Night Runner owners!!!:D

Was he gay also?:dontknow: ;) :D

Why do you keep asking that??? Gotta thing for pounding the rocky road??? Pushin in stools??? Are you trying to be a back door friend???Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahaa!!!!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
I Guess Out Of 400 Trucks I Must Be The Only One That Bought One!!:D

I wonder how many black 06's were non NR's? Wonder if I got a rare truck like 10boom does!

I can dream, can't I?

I honestly haven't seen to many black 06's that weren't NR's.

Nice Stuff For Sure!! I still have my Night Runner rims in the garage! I Figure when I sell it the new owner might want the original rims.!!!:D

Hahaha There you go!! I met this guy at a stoplight hauling a bunch of building materials in his truck and told about us!! We'll see if he log's on!!:D

Whos lowering kit do You have? Any issues yet ? I want to lower my NR but I want to wait for the right and the best kit out there being an 2006.

I have a 06 NR also. Boomer installed my lowering kit.

rocking Ronnie, how much for the OEM rims? I might have a buyer slow boat shipping to Alabama.... let me know... [email protected]

Thanks

Hey Bro!! Not interested in selling them but thanks for the offer! I figure when I eventually sell the truck the guy that buys it might want them instead of the chrome wheels.
Have a good one!
Ronnie:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back