Hello old members

walenator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that we have some spare time over the holiday's, maybe it is time for some of the older members to post up on what's new. I just did a family thanksgiving and I drove the 10 after it sat for six months to the gathering. Everyone loved it. More to this story.

Ya talking "old" as in old to this site, old in owning a 10 or old and cranky like me? Ain't old to the site, owned the ten 4 yr now and added 90,000 miles to the clock and in May I be 69---just hoping the 10 lasts as long as I do. :D

Not many of the older members around here these days.

hey guys... Checking in.. God bless all in 2016 Either ways Bozo will be gone:D:D

thewelshm

I will never be OLD, but a long time member it seems :D :D :D

Merry Holidays to all

Just sold the truck about 2 weeks ago. Still living in VA on active duty. I ran into Sandy (DaChief) a couple of weeks ago.

checking in from Belgium , next year i will be around here for 8 years...

More holiday time off and sipping some of the presents from Christmas. I remember the early posts with Wifey and Django. The new members are family too! I will try to post up more often. I have had but a few loves in my life and for some stupid reason one of them, it's this truck. Happy Holiday's!

3 of these trucks and over 200,000 miles I think I got these down.. Happy 2016 mates

thewelshm

Well , I didn't post nothing in forever . Still keeping yellow446 names but I don't have yella anymore , didn't have 10 for about 3 year and this summer picked up

image-4290716245.jpg

So I'm in 10 again and love it .

I'm not a old.......

Still check in from time to time.....still have the viper Happy New Years to all!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back