HELMETS - 5 FAMILY SET!

Bone

Supporting Member
Reaction score
HELMETS - 5 FAMILY SET! Boys love them. Playing "ram-ram" right now, whatever that is? :p
Wife goes, "Where's the Harley?":D

Attachments

• dcp_4651.jpg
    dcp_4651.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
  • dcp_4657.jpg
    dcp_4657.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 64
  • dcp_4658.jpg
    dcp_4658.jpg
    960.1 KB · Views: 51
  • dcp_4650.jpg
    dcp_4650.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
  • dcp_4661.jpg
    dcp_4661.jpg
    634.1 KB · Views: 44
Awesome!! Ram-Ram! I love that game! :dontknow:

Kids are great!!

Love the Portland Sea Dogs shirt! I used to live about 40 minutes from Hadlock Field, would go watch them when I could. Also love the fact that they are a farm team for the Red Sox!!:rock:

ummm maybe your kids should read the label... I believe it says Be sure to remove this film BEFORE its use!! :p just kiddin man that's totally sweet... I remember when I was a little kid... I used to wear a buffalo bills football helmet and ride my huffy down the street... sayin stupid shit like...I'm evil kinevil or the juice is loose (uhhh i was born in buffalo) lol

p.s. atleast the cute little guy wearin the diapers was smart enough to put the lid up :D

Why do I forsee helmet shaped holes in the sheetrock in your future?:confused: :dontknow: ;) :D

Cute kids Bone.:rock: :rock:

hehe, thats good times right there....

Doesnt matter how old you are, you get a bunch of boys together with helmets and we make our own games!!

OCBob said:
Hope you are protecting your tv from the ram ram game LOL.
What TV? :confused: Already gone.:eek:

Bone said:
HELMETS - 5 FAMILY SET! Boys love them. Playing "ram-ram" right now, whatever that is? :p
Wife goes, "Where's the Harley?":D
very cool! your kids are as tall as you!:D :D

BOOMER said:
very cool! your kids are as tall as you!:D :D
Yeah, I have them change my spark plugs, get a glass down from the cabinet for me, change lightbulbs, etc.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back