Help needed

FSTJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am putting the graphics together for the silver truck and I need pictures of Rams heads that look like they are going fast. If anybody has access to this please send or post it up. Cartoon caracture type stuff is also great. We are getting graphic ideas for the SUPER RAM.
Or if anybody has any talent and wants to put something together I would really apreciate it.

Help me out on this guys and gals......please.

Who was it that drew up the designs for the VTCOA logo?:dontknow: Maybe they can come up with some new ideas.

Jack,

this is Kalani's website - the art work of his Yellow Fever and his Dad's Challenger were done by a "mate" of his ... You may wanna check with Sam, the art looks very good to me!! :rock: :rock:

http://www.moparsunday.com/

Thanks everybody for the ideas.

We need a bunch so keep them coming.

If anybody wants to draw something, go for it, like I said I need help.

Thanks Paul. :rock:

I'll piddle with it this weekend. I need to finish up TREKER's business logo first.

FUNNY PIC

FSTJACK said:
I am putting the graphics together for the silver truck and I need pictures of Rams heads that look like they are going fast. If anybody has access to this please send or post it up. Cartoon caracture type stuff is also great. We are getting graphic ideas for the SUPER RAM.
Or if anybody has any talent and wants to put something together I would really apreciate it.

Help me out on this guys and gals......please.

srtfun.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back